Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
the Authors Protection Agency would be loving sweet

give them the same theme music as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

extradite THIS! posted:

Imagine being so rich you can just go ”hmm I think I’m gonna buy a football team... actually gently caress that, I’m gonna buy an entire football league lmao”

$15 million wouldn't get you a top-50 NFL player, let alone a team

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

CVagts posted:

I know that this is a very foolish thing to say, but I'm going to say it anyway. They can't possibly be THAT stupid, right?

I guess you're right

that is a very foolish thing to say

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

He wasn't great in MMA but a mediocre professional fighter is still going merk anyone else in the field.

Anyway, I hope instead of Brawl For All they decide to do a Cruiserweight Classic but it's worked shoot, GCW Bloodsport style. Hideki Suzuki comes in, breaks some limbs, goes home after losing in the semi-final.

if they're gonna rip off GCW they should do a Tournament of Survival

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Lid posted:

Money is money. I'm actually not sure Rock has been in a single good movie or shown a good acting performance.

Be Cool is pretty bad but he's the best thing in it by light years

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Red posted:

If Kelsey Grammer introduces itparticipates, I'll watch

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

karmicknight posted:

Kent State Fun Fact: There is a grilled cheese sandwich restaurant in the town's central business district that has a gimmick of naming each sandwich after prominent Kent State alumni and the Dolph Ziggler is potato and cheese pierogis, bacon, onions, sour cream and cheddar cheese. I remember it being fine.

who the hell looks at a grilled cheese and decides what it needs is more carbs

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i thought the ropes were steel cables

that was WCW, they used elevator cables wrapped in rubber

WWE uses legitimate ropes wrapped in tape

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Blooming Brilliant posted:

That was also the India tour where they had Jinder drop the belt the week before right?

That did lead to Styles/Lesnar, but I still feel cheated out of a Jinder/Brock match.

man Brock throwing around Jinder like a child would be so loving great

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
plus the skateboard is over immediately

with the kendo sticks you've got to take like 30 shots even if halfway through you decide you've had enough

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Survivor Series is coming up

sounds like the perfect time for Retribution v 5 of Shane’s pit fighters for control of Raw Underground

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Deadspin: WWE Allows Alleged Child Sex Predator to Waltz Back Into the Ring Like Nothing Happened https://deadspin.com/wwe-allows-alleged-child-sex-predator-to-waltz-back-int-1844787991/

more like "Deadspin starts back up after firing all their editorial staff like nothing happened"

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
breaking down the ring makes sense when you’re working for a local indy and they can’t afford ring crew

having to do it for a multi-million dollar company is insane

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

it would be pretty weird if an NFL team asked its trainees to break down a wrassling ring, to be fair. all the other major sports leagues treat their rookies like garbage too, just in different ways. see: the yearly "lol look at the cross-dressing NFL rookies" articles

like yeah they get hazed with dressup days and stuff (which is poo poo and should stop) but at least they're not the ones mowing the field and painting the lines

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
how long did it take them to cut whoever put up the Fire Velveteen Dream sign?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Critical posted:

apparently there's a report that they don't even know who they want in the group yet because a senile old man just threw it together one week

they've had up to, what, 8-10 members on screen at once? when they get unmasked it's gonna be 4 or 5 tops and no-one will ever mention that there were lots more

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Lid posted:

Ummmm they redid WALTER's public domain theme with the new in house guys and made it baaaaad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yByGegNfH-Y

They hosed with WALTER's theme why?!

ugh I hate that synth string sound so loving much

and the brass is nearly as bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
wiki says he was billed as 6'7 300lbs so imagine how badly he must have suuuuuucked never to get a decent push