Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Does scoring a goal with the footballs in the overworld do anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

This is a good game and I'm enjoying this LP.

Anyway my bowling story is that one time I went bowling with coworkers and I had a bad day and managed to finish last.

The folks from the bowling place gave me a frisbee as a participation prize. "Maybe you should try this game instead".

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Why do professional golfers always bring an extra pair of pants?

They're afraid of getting a hole in one.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Those first person levels gave me an idea.

What if you take baseball - or any other ball sport really - and gave all the players VR headsets which is hooked up to a camera embedded in the ball and that's how they have to see what's going on?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I keep thinking you're forgetting to get a crown on some stage but then at the end you go back for it.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Yep. Very nice game, thanks for showing it off.