Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

Name: The Robber
Game: Settlers of Catan

So, I have it all lined up, right, I got three different quotes, paid the bond, had the route surveyed, my road is all ready to go. All the lumber and clay is on the site, the contractor has turned up in the morning with a whole gang of labourers. We've just about finished the safety briefing when this **** wanders in, pulls out a gun and is like "Gimme all your lumber" I'm like you can't take that sh*t, I need it to pave my road and he points his gun at me and just tells all the workers to take the lumber away to these unmarked trucks and that's the last I see of my lumber.

Well that was all the lumber I had. I was hoping for a good havest but when I go to fell the trees he's there and he just points his gun at me and won't let me past. Later that week I go back to my work site and what do you know, f***ing MIKE is there and he's got a crew from Redonia and he's mysteriously got a bunch of lumber from nowhere which he's splitting and laying down and he's got this lovely wood paved road that will take all the traffic past his towns and funnily enough, of the robber, there's not a squeak.

This game piece ruined my life. Bluish Columbia was going to stretch from coast to coast with magnificent cities and beautiful port villages. Now Redonia is strangling it. I saw an ad for a tally clerk in an New Orangia clay pit the other day and god help me, I'm thinking of giving it all up and applying.

I wish the army would hunt him down but all the military industrial complex is interested in doing is enlarging itself. **** the robber. Shooting is too good for him.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU