Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
For my SE us goons who like their chicken tendies a little spicer then kfc and prefer actual biscuits instead of press board in the shape of a biscuit you should try

we even have our own mountain dew like other notable fine drive dining establishments as the almighty taco bell and the bland rear end kfc.

I like the southern shocker mnt dew but the name is stupid. it tastes good and isnt disgusting like that peach monstrosity kfc had. I would rate the unique mountain dews as sangrita > baja = shocker > that water in the bottom of your trash can> peach mountain dew

heres a picture of a supreme combo if you couldnt scounge up the 75cents for a bigger cup and a second side. plus all of the admittedly mediocre sauces. I personally prefer bo sauce but literally everyone makes a face when you order it like they know its made out of something disgusting i dont know about.

not super into tendies bone in chicken or chicken clubs? good because most people who come here come for biscuits

my personal favorite the cheddar bo but its basically discontinued unless your local chain decided it isnt.

basically the mcrib and as over rated but still tasty

spicy fish or chicken biscuit with pimento cheese.

plus literally every combonation of eggs sausage bacon and ham biscuit you can think of.

if you are familiar with bojangles for the love of god figure out which biscuit i can order and have them hold everything but cheese to get my grilled cheese biscuits back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I see Pepsi managed to find a new use for Mountain Dew Typhoon

I wanna try bonjangles.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Spicy cajun filet biscuit with bo-tato rounds is my go-to order.

It's pretty good!

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
I still have much love for Bojangles, but I am a little disappointed that they took away the chicken and rice bowls.

goblox
Sep 13, 2012
There is nothing better than a bo-berry biscuit with extra skeet skeet sauce.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

goblox posted:

There is nothing better than a bo-berry biscuit with extra skeet skeet sauce.

your a god drat monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SI_ZgjcmPY&t=4s

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I went to Bojangles today and noticed they have a new chicken sandwich. It looks like they're trying to copy the Popeye's sandwich (which I haven't tried because there's no Popeye's here). It's a good sandwich and the chicken was moist and tender and just the right amount of spicy for me (a little bit because I can't handle too much).

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

you broke my grill posted:

I went to Bojangles today and noticed they have a new chicken sandwich. It looks like they're trying to copy the Popeye's sandwich (which I haven't tried because there's no Popeye's here). It's a good sandwich and the chicken was moist and tender and just the right amount of spicy for me (a little bit because I can't handle too much).

Don't see how that can compete with Cajun filet biscuit supremacy but I might try it anyway.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

sean10mm posted:

Don't see how that can compete with Cajun filet biscuit supremacy but I might try it anyway.

:same:

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
https://youtu.be/0XKhRx3udxk

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Jake Delhomme makes a big mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqqWhlwuK64

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
the fish sandwich is back!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

My bojangles can't find any staff so their hours are ridiculous now like 9am-2pm

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
It is difficult to determine if Bo Rounds are better or on par with Wendy's breakfast potatoes. If only I could perform more research. For science.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I love going at 6 AM and getting 4 cajun filet biscuts, then shopping for groceries at the supermarket in the same plaza.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
I just had some of their pulled pork recently. It was decent.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I had Bojangles for the first time last week. I got a pimento cheese biscuit and shared a bo-berry biscuit

holy gently caress

it hosed me up

so good.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
used to eat their fried chicken when my family lived in NC, superior to kfc imo, never did try the biscuits

oh, and the dirty rice was stellar. don't know if they still have that

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

I wish Bojangles and Popeyes would merge and have Bojangles biscuits and Popeyes chicken because tbh I always find Bojangles chicken disappointing.

That super salty country ham biscuit is real good though

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

So I went to Bojangles today & it looks like they changed the Cajun filet biscuit.

Basically it's a big ol' chicken breast in its original "natural" shape, not pounded evenly flat like the old one. The spice level was similar but the taste was a little different, maybe just because the ratio of chicken to breading to biscuit is higher. Biscuit seemed the same to me. Combo with bo-tato rounds and coffee was under $7 I think.

Not sure if this is a chain-wide change or just an early/trial roll-out or what.

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

sean10mm posted:

So I went to Bojangles today & it looks like they changed the Cajun filet biscuit.

Basically it's a big ol' chicken breast in its original "natural" shape, not pounded evenly flat like the old one. The spice level was similar but the taste was a little different, maybe just because the ratio of chicken to breading to biscuit is higher. Biscuit seemed the same to me. Combo with bo-tato rounds and coffee was under $7 I think.

Not sure if this is a chain-wide change or just an early/trial roll-out or what.

Could be supply chain issues. Also I really miss Bojangles.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Another famous Bo J is Bo Jackson, he played pro football and pro baseball!

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Bo knows.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
When we were kids my cousin asked for a 'Bo' shirt but got a 'Bo Diddly' shirt instead.

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

sean10mm posted:

Spicy cajun filet biscuit with bo-tato rounds is my go-to order.

It's pretty good!

This right here is the hangover food order of the gods. Along with some of that syrupy diabetes juice that they call sweet tea.

If you're really lucky you'll be at one of the locations that offers the Cheddar Bo - a split biscuit stuffed with about a half pound of cheddar and cooked until it's just a melty, greasy, cheesy mess.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

Lawen posted:

If you're really lucky you'll be at one of the locations that offers the Cheddar Bo - a split biscuit stuffed with about a half pound of cheddar and cooked until it's just a melty, greasy, cheesy mess.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

Remember the cartoon “pro stars”? It was Bo Jackson, Michael Jordan, and Wayne Gretzky in a sort of “Charlie’s Angels” crime fighting team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

capncthulhu
Oct 4, 2021
One of the few things I miss about no ,longer living in NC is Bojangles. We have Popeye's here but it isn't as good.