Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Were you too tired? Too drunk? Too high? Too depressed? Are you fighting a battle of wills with a roommate? Is the dishwasher full? Do you just hate yourself, or your home, or life itself? Are you just going to definitely wash them in the morning? Is the water not working? Do you have dishwashing elves who will do the dishes while you sleep? Are they too much to deal with right now? Do they need to soak? Are they someone else's dishes? Are they going to answer yes to any of the above questions? Do you just do the dishes for your household and haven't done them yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Just lol if you don't use paper plates exclusively

I did this for a few years.

It's very sad.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

You guys got a lot of excuses, just do the dishes.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

TontoCorazon posted:

I just cooked, I'll clean that poo poo in the morning.

Just do them now. Doing the dishes is part of cooking. It's part of a meal.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Don't say that I'm sure your posts are fine. Let me just check your post history for one that I like in particular.

Oh..all 100 pages are in a Let's Play for an anime dating sim set in a high school...Oh no.

Don't shame people for their posts in the dirty dishes thread. Only shame people for not doing the dishes

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Sorry you're right. I lost sight of what really matters.

Yeah what matters is the dishes. Wash the dishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I lived with someone who never let his dishes "soak" more than 24 hours.

Before every meal he'd wash his dirty dishes carefully and well. Then he'd prepare some food and eat it. Then leave the dishes in the sink until it was time for him to eat another meal.

So there was no way I could accuse him of not doing his dishes. But the sink was always full. It was loving infuriating. I would have killed for a nice empty sink. Why is it so difficult to just consider cleaning the dishes a constituent part of eating a meal??