Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Hey man, if I cooked dinner then someone else can do the cleanup. That's totally fair.

oh poo poo, I live by myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I had the most disgusting roommate in college. For two years.

He was tolerable; paid his share of rent on time, supplied a Sega Genesis, always bought and shared a 12-pack, cooked an amazing meat-loaf, so was pretty decent for a college level roommate.

Would not wash a single dish though. I'd leave stuff over night but get it first thing in the morning. Me and the other roomies would do our dishes and leave his and chastise him to clean up after himself. He never took a bag of garbage out to the dumpster. Never. At first we would fold and end up washing his dishes. After a while, we just started dumping them on his bed, and then in his bed under the sheets. He would shove them out of the bed onto the floor, where they would stagnate. Flies would be attracted. His solution was to buy and use bug spray....

After team yelling matches, everyone else vs him, he would do some cleaning, maybe once a month.

Before our second year, I was going back to college town early and was gonna get the apartment, do the first/last/security and went by his family home to get his share of the downpayment. Everything became clear at that point. From the outside the house looked a bit trashy. poo poo in the yard, broke down car on the lawn, etc. Inside was a war zone. He had spent the whole summer sleeping on what was left of a couch in the living room, scummy blankets, fast food wrappers and dirty dishes everywhere. Everywhere. Rotted out carpet, holes in the wall. It was insane. There was some mental illness in that family and he had inherited a decent dose of it.

He was actually an A+ journalism student. I should google him up and see if he's still successful in the field after all these years.