Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

sincx posted:

Like, I knew Bengal cats existed and what they looked like, but going into another house to attack some poor indoor Persian is a level of brazen assholeness that I didn't think was possible, not even for cats. Totally different from most purebreeds, who tend to be chill and friendly because they've been raised around humans and pampered since birth.

I'm not sure you 'get' cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

I'm not sure I want to 'get' Cats.

Womyn Capote posted:

I'm pretty sure that like 98% of the "cat breeding industry" are scammers trying to pass off average housecats with uncommon coat patterns as "purebred etc.." on craigslist.

I support this.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Duck and Cover posted:

Does the humane society work to make cats cooler to look at? No they don't? Give money to the cat loving factories they come up with some fantastic looking cats.

edit: loving cat factories? Eh whichever take your pick.

Let me know when we get Larry Niven style snake cats.

Weka
May 5, 2019

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

This ain't PYF my dude

It's PYLF, where we post things we dislike, such as apparently bourgeois cats.