Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
12/10 Man Tag
Swole vs Reba
Best Friends vs The Best
Mox vs Darby
View Results

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

DeathChicken posted:

Reynolds and Silver with the 18 part combo attack was incredible

strong King/Armor King energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Spiderdrake posted:

I'm lolling at Cody debuting his friend by sucking up all the heat and still getting offense in while selling in a "jobber squash match". What's the thought process here?

cody also turned off the crowd sweetening for the main. he is dusty's son

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Maxwell Lord posted:

I think it's clear that AEW gets that they should have a better women's division but also they're not fully confident of the talent pool they have (particularly with corona). And, yeah, a lot of them need more training, there's something going wrong on the training end or the agenting or the scouting. They're not on a par with other TV promotions in that regard and need to really develop it.

two p. talented women chose to slum it in impact instead of jumping aboard, they clearly hosed up somehow in the negotiations

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

push zombie girl. i know she's green but if there was ever gimmick where you can come up with a bunch of gaga to bullshit your way through a six minute match every week, here it is

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

dark order are lovable losers with a really intense dad

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

he was hanging out back so that he & cody could play with their action figurines after his match

edit: re ryder run in

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

unless you're like nyla-tier you're gonna gently caress yourself up with that twitter business. just say no

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

rarely a tweeter isn't a twit

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

dodgeblan posted:

I don't think most people really give a poo poo about Scorpio

if they push the talented man who can both promo & wrestle, the people will care

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

DeathChicken posted:

"Unfortunately Chris Jericho can't be here to face Orange Cassidy due to being really stupid, but we've slotted in a replacement."

LENNY LANE?!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cavauro posted:

how do they decide which person will get to draw their chip while the entire rest of the group is standing off 3 feet away holding up their chips, waiting to walk into the shot 2 seconds after the draw

this information is exclusively available to Heels subscribers

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Alaois posted:

Smooth Gibson can't hurt me Smooth Gibson can't hurt Smooth Gibson can't hurt me

ahahahaha

aew is good but it still has dogshit wrestling instincts wrt graphic design and theme music

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

oh poo poo this is on. SAVIO VEGA referenced

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

a full nelson... with the much more powerful legs?!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ellering with the flying camera cut

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Outside of the weird eyes, I generally like AEW graphics.

they ugly IMO

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

does everybody need to do a stunner/cutter?

noice finish

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

swole-gun

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

shiavone vs cody when?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Wazzu posted:

Not sure if you were aware, but both moves are awesome and were done by the greatest in the industry that other wrestlers would idolise.

Kanyon was p. good TBF. Not as sold on The Disciple

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

intrigued by this middle-to-lower america borg stable

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Matryoshka Swole Force of Increasingly Ironic Nom de Guerres

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

you don't need to explain your jokes, this sub is quite sophisticated

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Only Jackson(s) could go to China

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Mons Hubris posted:

Can they not get some mist machines or something to spray at the ring? It'd have that feel of the old Nitros when the pyro smoke filled the entire arena for an hour or two.

i think they did back before everything went to poo poo

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

hoping its a spinner

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1293664808957435904

Don't like the TNT logo but that's a definite improvement overall, I think.

that's pretty tasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

cable television is a flat circle