Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
can't believe LF would do natsec slurs like saying watchlist words or threatening to k*ll the prez. sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dr. Killjoy posted:

false flag, Lowtax CIA operative confirmed

First LF then vilerat... how deep does hillarys reach extend?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i thought it was pretty common knowledge fyad weirdos got upset lf was more popular and convinced lowtax and whoever else to let them try to ruin it and chase everyone off the last year or so before the groverhaus thread

lol i love this poo poo so much

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
i've literally never heard that in my life but w/e

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

the game of forums telephone that gets played with LF stuff is so great

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
there are still people who do victory laps about rorschach dying because he made them post small barts 10 years ago

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

ur in my world now posted:

there are still people who do victory laps about rorschach dying because he made them post small barts 10 years ago

rorschach died? was he the guy who changed his name to wesley button? why do I know this

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Mayor Dave posted:

First LF then vilerat... how deep does hillarys reach extend?

vile rat is on the 'good kill' list, it's why there's 0.03% less race science in d&d now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Karl Barks posted:

rorschach died? was he the guy who changed his name to wesley button? why do I know this

you've been posting here for 40 years you're bound to know everything

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Mayor Dave posted:

you've been posting here for 40 years you're bound to know everything

some say it's been longer than that...

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Optimus Subprime posted:

operation fyadio

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

breadnsucc posted:

lmao lmao, this whole poo poo is also the reason people won't let us talk about doing things in minecraft or whatever because oh no spooky feds but apparently the original excuse was made up bullshit because lowtax is a piece of poo poo

lol what

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's not like they havent fuckin made poo poo up before probably didnt even happen

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Karl Barks posted:

yes. unfortunately the very funny guy who made the amazing atheist poopy butthole vid and spoke the Fred Durst Center for The Performing Arts into existence is no longer with us. and this is good to some insanely psychotic LF posters because he made LF slightly worse than normal for a bit

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

yeah lol there’s one perma-depressed psycho who used to post in YCS who was always trying to “own” me by saying my friend died years ago

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

we can lament the passing of wesley button while still praising how it improved his posting.

it's what he would have wanted.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

amazing if true

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah, if sites could face consequences for users threatening to kill the president, there'd not be a single conservative site left after Obama's first term

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol this makes so much sense

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

upgunned shitpost posted:

vile rat is on the 'good kill' list, it's why there's 0.03% less race science in d&d now

I remember thinking how it was tragic but then I found for all those posts about how those dumb Africans had dumb "suicidal" end of days religious beliefs.

Even though lots of white people had similar end of day and messianic beliefs which led them to do the same behavior (selling all the belongings)

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

ikanreed posted:

Yeah, if sites could face consequences for users threatening to kill the president, there'd not be a single conservative site left after Obama's first term

chat rooms and public comment boards would be illegal lol

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

a Loving Dog posted:

yeah lol there’s one perma-depressed psycho who used to post in YCS who was always trying to “own” me by saying my friend died years ago

trying to think of who it could be but "perma-depressed psycho" is basically everyone who posted in the yix

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

etalian posted:

I remember thinking how it was tragic but then I found for all those posts about how those dumb Africans had dumb "suicidal" end of days religious beliefs.

Even though lots of white people had similar end of day and messianic beliefs which led them to do the same behavior (selling all the belongings)

Heck, cspam is half filled with people who think the world is ending

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
hard to say which was worse at closing but I think YCS edges out LF due to da 186 being full of unironic loli hentai fanatics, attracted there by people "ironically" acting like child molestors. whereas LF was simply full of people pretending to be mao with anime avatars and had ideations for terrorist groups

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

upgunned shitpost posted:

we can lament the passing of wesley button while still praising how it improved his posting.

it's what he would have wanted.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

If memory serves it was maggotmaster, aryangoku92, and dead ken who got perma'd for this

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dead ken famous for dubstep posting in yospos

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ikanreed posted:

i've been harboring a pet theory that i'm exploring that the only reason that "civility" rules exist is to dissuade the online organization of activists that have lost faith in meaningful change through peace.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

perhaps in light of this amazing new information we could revisit the doxxing rules so that, for example, posting tweets of karens losing their jobs or chuds driving through crowds getting identified would no longer be risking a permaban

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

how is there no feature to username search in the leper colony :(

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

guidoanselmi posted:

how is there no feature to username search in the leper colony :(

lowtax lied

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

trying to think of who it could be but "perma-depressed psycho" is basically everyone who posted in the yix

lol yeah. Phallic Baldwin though, i haven't checked in on the pedophilic nazis at badgame in awhile so i truly hope he's drunk himself to death by this point so that all women and children of the world are somewhat safer

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

guidoanselmi posted:

If memory serves it was maggotmaster, aryangoku92, and dead ken who got perma'd for this

Filter the leper's colony for pemabans by lowtax in november 2010 and you'll see the four people (NATO, A Goddamn Red, aryangoku92, MaggotMaster) who were ostensibly banned for "Congratulations! The Secret Service has issued a subpoena to Something Awful LLC regarding your post! You are one of the forum's most stupid individuals ever!"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Please don't rage at fyad when there's a perfectly good lowtax to blame.

ikanreed posted:

Heck, cspam is half filled with people who think the world is ending

This is true however

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

maggotmaster was one of the worst posters of all time and even LF hated that little freak

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i thought it was pretty common knowledge fyad weirdos got upset lf was more popular and convinced lowtax and whoever else to let them try to ruin it and chase everyone off the last year or so before the groverhaus thread

i think the fyad jealousy angle is largely made up too, at best it's people taking someone from fyad jokingly posting that and everyone taking it seriously. as usual, the answer is lowtax being an idiot rear end in a top hat

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

DeafByPills posted that the thread with the threat that "Just reported thread to the United States Secret Service" and I think Lowtax/everyone else just took that and ran with it.

DeafByPill's permanban went through on November 16th, 2010.

The four other goons were banned on November 17th, 2010.

Let it be remembered that you will not be respected for snitching.

bedpan has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Aug 6, 2020

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
I thought it was Prince of Dicks that got banned. Who was the one who said they ratted to the SS in the first place? I can't keep track of all of those D&D freaks.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

bedpan posted:

Filter the leper's colony for pemabans by lowtax in november 2010 and you'll see the four people (NATO, A Goddamn Red, aryangoku92, MaggotMaster) who were ostensibly banned for "Congratulations! The Secret Service has issued a subpoena to Something Awful LLC regarding your post! You are one of the forum's most stupid individuals ever!"

Mixed up A Goddamn Red and Dead Ken. RIP Aryangoku92, I miss their posting. *wipes away nostalgic tears*

a Loving Dog posted:

maggotmaster was one of the worst posters of all time and even LF hated that little freak

95% awful, 5% comedy gold.

e: Prince of Dicks just stopped posting after LF I think. I never saw them in off-site forums, which is a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
I think they should unperma turtlicious now that we know this whole thing was fake (as if it wasn't obvious before) and he only got banned because someone from fyad was mad about the drama in December and dug through everyone's posts in Cspam to find something to report.