Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Oh dearie me I do believe i have a touch of the vapours! I must retire for the evening before I become too faint. Please have Mr. DuBois bring me a glass of cool milk to my room along with my prized emerald encrusted foot bath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

Mr. DuBois if you would be so kind to please send for the medicine woman. I fear the only thing that will help this spell to pass will be the warmth in my belly from her various potions, as well as the sight of her ample bosom. Do not linger Mr. DuBois, you know as well as I how flatulent I become in this state.

Evil Bob fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 8, 2020

Evil Bob

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Ayuh, there goes my trick knee gettin all puffy again, that means a precipitous drop in the-ah barometric presshah. Maisie, do us a favor and apply that there poppy pod poultice, if you could. Ah, yes, that's the stuff

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

My constitution seems to be fundamentally incapable of dealing with such bitchmadery. I'm feeling wavy even standing here. I'mma retire to the lounge and suck on an otter pop until my testicular fortitude returns in spades, thank ya kindly. A man needs to know the limits of his physical prison, as it were

Evil Bob

Ms. Cavell I do appreciate your coming to tend to me in these most dire of circumstances. As you know these bouts of incontinence do make me rotten as a melon on a hot summers afternoon.

Please prepare your most effective concoctions so as that I may have some relief from this weariness that I am suffering.

Evil Bob

once again i find myself over come my dear Catherine. my spirit has again been doused by the pressures of modern society. I have had Ms Cavell prepare me two drams of thistle seed and opium. Mr. Dubois, please attend to me in my chambers and serve me this draught each time I recover consciousness for the next 10 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

alexandriao posted:

ooo, today is a real vapours day, my brain is all out of equilibrium, time for my cocaine suppository

Indeed it is amazing the advances of modern medicine! When I feel a general malaise over take me i am oft resuscitated by a cocaine suppository or two. Mr. DuBois, please send for Ms. Cavell one more time, let her know to bring the gloves.