Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

BULBASAUR posted:

low key hyped for the release this Friday

Are there any good reviews out there yet? Is the game worth to buy on day 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

kk sold, got it on GOG. Cya all in one week for the after discussion

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

sean10mm posted:

There are several, I got one accidentally that caused a 3rd eye to grow that gave +1 awareness I think.

you can save scum your mercs to a ridicolous level with mutations. Just drive in cloud until you get a good one, then go heal up again and save. And so on. I had all my chars on almost max mutations, but somewhere there was a forced being healed sequence, that removed all the buffs. I need to check that for my next play through, maybe it is possible to avoid getting auto doctored.

AutismVaccine fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Feb 7, 2021