Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Tell me three things that your spaceship needs to do and I'll see what I've got on the lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Thunder Moose posted:

Needs to be a ship.

Needs to have space. (DUH!)

Needs to have a Stouffers mac n cheese dispenser.

Don't you think it's a little absurd to come into a used spaceship lot with such a specific and obscure request?

deep dish peat moss

It's not exactly what you're looking for but I have a promotional Kraft model from 2304 (the year of Kraft Goes Galactic), it has macaroni shaped fins and a macaroni shaped cockpit, carries a jar of extra space, and it does have a macaroni dispenser but it's Kraft brand. Take it or leave it I don't care.

deep dish peat moss

Sold! I've got thousands more spaceships, folks, this is a fire sale! Who's next?!

deep dish peat moss

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'd like to see what u have from the anime armada pls. A hatchback is preferred. Baby blue paint job if u have it

This is a sentient hatchback with enough room in the trunk to raise your own empire :^) It fought in the Anime Wars of the 2400s where it was piloted by a magical girl. While it has a stock grey paint job it does have custom baby blue power cores. What do you say?

deep dish peat moss

Naz al-Ghul posted:

If I wanted spaceships I'd be playing eve online do you got any beer

Buddy are you ever in luck- I've got a gigantic vat of beer, strapped to a Makfast Quadriplex Booster Engine with a brand new aftermarket dual Goggle-style bridge.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 10, 2020

deep dish peat moss

The only problem is since the bridge is actually inside the open container, you might get in trouble.

deep dish peat moss

Musluk posted:

It needs to go faster than light without breaking causality
has to have flame decals on the side, we're going fast after all
and it *has* to have a spoiler for looking cool

whatcha got for me there?

This puppy's got everything you need. It's hard to photograph it breaking the light barrier but here it is mid-warp into a self-generated wormhole. The flame decals are already there, along with an unfortunate name decal reading "Whyte Hyt". Rather than spoilers it has fins, the spaceship equivalent of a spoiler.

deep dish peat moss

Khanstant posted:

i want a ship that can easily fit two or eleven grown men disciples on my backpacking trip across the oil lands

I have to go with function over jokes on this one because I don't have any good backpacking ships in stock. I have a flying oil derrick and power plant combo, and if you buy now I'll throw in twelve backpacks, free of cost

deep dish peat moss

Manifisto posted:

it needs to impress molly from 7th grade who said I would never amount to anything (she was right but she can't know that)

it needs to hunt wild tacos from the asteroid taculon-7 so I can live off taco flesh

it needs to have regular, auxiliary, and emergency marijuana stores for all contingencies

I have just the ship for you.

It's modeled after a bug, the perfect thing to impress a 7th grade girl.

It has twin-linked Sriracha Cannons - these aren't official, but homebrew. official Sriracha doesn't allow weapons to be made out of their sauce.

It has also been painted with wards and sigils to keep away the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Prof. Crocodile posted:

needs to have lots of cargo space for holding none of your business
needs to go fast so i can outrun the space sheriffs
needs a good sound system so i can blast molly hatchet and the allman brothers while on the run from space sheriffs

When the Confederate States were finally toppled in the near 2269 I bought the old Dukes of Hazzard car and re-edificed it as the Dukes of Blazzin' ship - I figured if Elon can put his car in space then why not other cars?

It has (1) a trunk, (2) a history of outrunning sherriffs and bosses and (3) I don't know what the radio's like but you can throw in an Alpine if you want, no problem.

I also strapped a gigantic space booster to the back so it can actually move in space. The wheels are mostly for show