Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

Permanent 1st Post Status

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

It's gone - what did it say

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

After what Benning said I'm willing to bet $20 that Tyler Toffoli will be a member of the Los Angeles Kings again on October 10. Thanks for Madden!

As someone nearly 7 years sober I would have genuinely LOL'd if I were Bobby Ryan but when you're recently out of an unmanageable life and pissed off about everything, this would have been a major league OOF.

MaoistBanker fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 9, 2020

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Flyinglemur posted:

What's up fellow sober goon. :glomp:

Keep up the hard work

Thank you! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with only a year or two under their belt but there's a non-alco beer sold in Canada (and they ship to the USA) that is amazing and actually tastes like beer. I fooled my beer snob bro in law with their IPA: https://drinkpartake.com/

Also, from Pronman's latest mock draft - leave it to the Kings to gently caress up their first 2OA pick since Doughty:

2. Los Angeles Kings: Quinton Byfield, C, Sudbury-OHL

When I talk to sources around the league, they think Byfield is the direction the Kings will eventually go, but nobody feels overly confident about it. I do think the Kings will spend some time in the coming weeks seriously debating whether to pick Byfield or Tim Stutzle. Talking to people around the league, it is a coin flip between which player those in the industry think is better.

MaoistBanker fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Sep 10, 2020

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Zip! posted:

https://twitter.com/Cstew_7/status/1310351358613221382

Happy trails to Chris Stewart. I paid $105 to watch Philadelphia play Dallas and you fought.

It was the about the only exciting thing to happen in a wet fart of a game where the Flyers managed to outshoot Dallas 39-16 and somehow lose 4-1.

I like that he has a Jiminy Glick thing going on with those sons names...

Morgan, Mason, Matthew & Modine...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

Calgary going full-time retro

Only registered members can see post attachments!