Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BennyGsGhost
Jun 27, 2002

Low P/B or Bust
Pillbug
I played this a bit and I'll definitely play more. It feels a lot more casual/arcade-ish than Valorant/CS/etc - while you buy between rounds, there's no real econ strategy because you don't lose anything at the end of the round (I guess some light strategy as you decide which of two primary weapons to get, what order you buy perks and upgrade, etc).

The 3rd person approach definitely takes a bit of getting used to, having to frequently swap shoulder to ensure you've got the right sight lines as you move through the map. For those not wanting to jump right in to vs other players, in addition to a decent tutorial thing there's a vs bots mode which is a nice way to get comfortable with things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU