Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Nipponophile posted:

I'm way more forgiving of JR than most people here, but this is one thing he does that just gets on my last nerve. He's got a handful of "jokes" that, despite getting no reaction, he feels obligated to repeat EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a wrestler is on screen. The Dick Grayson thing is one. Though I didn't hear it tonight, for the longest time, every time Orange Cassidy would show up, he'd say something about "I bet he has the bottoms cut out of his pockets"... Just over and over again.

I don't think they're jokes. I think they're pretty obviously mnemonic devices he uses to remember people's names because he's fuckin old, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shard posted:

So what do you think the reasoning for FTR is attacking the Express? To gently caress with the Bucks? To just show they are insincere dicks? Also I loved how sad and confused Hangman looked when he came out.

"Whats are you guys doing?"

"gently caress those old flippy assholes, they ruined tag team wrestling and their legacy should be torn down."

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Benne posted:

I'd hate to interrupt the livestreaming thread with AEW news but

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1294833618368438277

Page doesn't exist.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Pylons posted:

It's much more Scientology than WWE at this point. I think he's straight up lifted a few Miscaviage lines.

He's also used things directly from Vince. It's both things.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

the escape goat posted:

the TNT belt needs to be won and lost on television and it's absurd to wait for a PPV to do it. why the hell have a TV specific title and name it as such if not?

Honestly they shouldn't even defend it on ppv.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Here we go gently caress yeah. Excited for both these matches.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The nightmare sisters theme is hilarious, I love it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Hell of a suplex there.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

They need to sign Tay.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

smarxist posted:

holy poo poo Anna Jay is like... exponentially improving :staredog:

This is like her fourth real match right?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

Tay has some real cool moves.

They should sign her.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

what better way to put aew heels over than having two pairs of heels in the final

Ivilese and Diamante are tweeners.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jonny Nox posted:

Naw, I think he retired

Douglas, then.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MorningMoon posted:

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1295786294044495872

I wonder what their plan is for Frankie. He's been staring at Cowboy Bebop's matches alone lately, and Cody singling him out on the eight-man tag is odd. Wonder if they're gearing for a mega-swerve where SCU gets the belts back from Cowboy Bebop.

Anyway, SEGA and AEW should only mean an Elite Yakuza game. You're Hangman at first walking through Jacksonville, but you eventually get to control the Young Bucks and Kenny. Needless to say, the citizens of this florida city all have zany sidequests, as well as the other wrestlers in the roster.

Kenny as the Majima, instantly flying into a homicidal range every time Colt is mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Keltar posted:

So with Renee Young leaving WWE wonder what are the odds she'll show up at AEW. Her sights are probably set higher.

She's 100% going to fox sports or ESPN.