Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

And a 15 year old reference

works very well for the demo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hopefully the next one is the last oc/jericho ever.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

managers used to be the person in charge of the wrestler rather than the other way around so i just see it as him doing what he wants to do for the good of his services in some generic way. idk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the four horsemen should be kenny, the young bucks, and adam page, all together in a stable.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i felt that cody seemed like a main eventer around the time he beat dustin r. and the shine has worn off since then. putting people over and having ok matches, then being put over people who have never been seen in the company before is not the key to solidify your status as a top guy. seems like he should do the other thing more. important feud, great match.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MRT forgot the password to log in. i told them the password but i guess it's different for each user as it was explained to me. i don't want to argue

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dark order helps him win the belt and then he wins the rematch at the ppv where the dark order is banned from ringside. after the match the dark order all run to the ring and celebrate wildly like when lex luger won the wcw belt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if jack perry's entire skillset for connecting with people is to be the plucky underdog who can get mad in the middle of a good match then he's going to be super over but will never be anywhere near part of the zeitgeist. no idea if that's all he's got though since he hasn't been asked/allowed to go beyond that. and maybe no one can anyway so i'm not trying to poo poo on him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the install base of last-gen consoles is usually enough to get companies to release their games on the older hardware for an extra year or even two unless it's meant to be an exclusive system seller type of game. i'm pretty sure ports are also the easiest they have ever been given the hardware this gen and next gen use. i wouldn't expect a game to come out next year though really. i dunno

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hated the controller and only played like 4 games on my dreamcast but somehow had a strong attachment to it. there is something about mary

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think i am piecing together some hot info.

first, this tweet

https://twitter.com/RefAubrey/status/1204103679151751169

next, this

quote:

In an appearance on Talk Is Jericho, Edwards confirmed an AEW game is in the development stage and she’s one of the people working on it. “We’re very, very early on. There’s a lot of things that we’re talking about,” she revealed.

Edwards has the title of Project Coordinator, and it’s not without merit. Prior to her career in wrestling, she worked for 10 years in the gaming industry for companies like Nintendo and XBOX.

She said she’s even been collaborating with Kenny Omega on ideas and the two have the fans in mind, first and foremost. “It really comes down to what people want, like Create-A-Characters are really important because people like having that creativity aspect or if there’s a character that’s not in the game, people want to create it,” she said.

to me it sounds like aubrey edwards is the 'project manager' of aew projects including the video game that they are going to pitch to someone or some poo poo. idk how you can be more than that without working for the game company. so i bet they don't really have anything truly developed but i'm scared to @ people on twitter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i said "truly developed" earlier i meant in development. but i was trying to respect that concepts and planning are absolutely part of development. instead, i disrespected it all and myself

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

swole control

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was three you mother fucker

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stopping the stream in protest

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has brandi changed her role and gimmick at the drop of a hat, stranding other performers for a second time? afaik allie appeared to be doing some kind of slow burn heel thing for quite a while now. now it doesn't make much sense and she could either end up being brandi's also heel lackey or even worse be forced into a nonsensical actual face role that formally deletes bbb altogether. perhaps i am reading too much into you tube

i don't know why i said this. i haven't paid attention to their angles much. i might not even remember what's going on right. i'm sorry

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Aug 18, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brandi and the code man have already ruined aew and prevented gangnam page from becoming a household name

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brodie rhodes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a wrestler's look is a part of a wrestler's vibe. at least 25% and up to 75% of their vibe. a wrestler's vibe is 50 to 90 percent of what makes them cool to anyone. do the math

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aew faves

1. pac
2. hangman
3. fenix
4. shida
5. trent

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CombineThresher posted:

1. OC
2. Pentagon
3. Fenix
4. Abadon
5. Swole

great one. some nice feelings you've got

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

aew faves

1. pac
2. hangman
3. fenix
4. shida
5. trent

mods?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

listen. i'm not going to get mad about someone posting the entire roster except bad wrestlers. i'm going to pat you on the back for refusing to back down from loveing as much as you want

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Blody Chodes IMO

big earnest lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we're going to make some rankings for you as a community and give them to you as a happy present

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the next five aew wrestlers listed are going to be boxcarhobo's favorite wrestlers in aew. only the first wrestler listed per poster will count as part of the five, so that it takes five people to complete the gift. don't name the same person multiple times, and any wrestlers who have not performed for aew before will not count

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here is the final list of boxcarhobo's favorite aew wrestler rankings.

1. Luther
2. Colin Delaney
3. Luther reigns
4. Cody
5. John Silver

edit i misread one of the posts. i thought the #3 wrestler Wrestled on aew dark and i didn't see it or something like that but it was a prank all along and it was the same Luther again (as the first one.) i don't want anything to do with this poisoned gift any longer. i've thrown it to the demons which is the name for all of the other posters involved in creating a global farce

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Aug 19, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

be funny if number seven was a real hungry guy always talking about, "I'm hungrier than a gubberment mule" or whatever it is. i have no idea what that term implies. sorry if it's offensive. But seven eight nine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Can you please find that bandcamp or somewhere that had the janela/kiss themesong on it, and show me that website?

Ah, you don't have to. i went to my 'browser history'. https://aewrestling.bandcamp.com/track/just-drive-sonny-joey-theme