Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I rewatched the Revolution tag match and boy, one thing I don't miss about crowds is the loving OBSESSION with cutting to random audience members and missing spots left and right. WWE rightly gets poo poo on for it but AEW was just as bad at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the respiratory disease SARS-CoV-2. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to them"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

blunt posted:

We could have had Moxley/PAC headlining Fyter Fest in the UK...
someone post the achewood of this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s beautiful :gonk:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Dark Order is the most wholesome stable :3:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i didn’t think the excaliburless announce team was very good to be honest.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

"I don't think WWE's gonna license out a Randy Orton match"
i'm loving dying op

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

Brodie Lee 100% should win the TNT belt from Cody this Saturday, and win it clean. Dude deserves it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MJeff posted:

Like half of the commercial is Selleck going "DON'T WORRY OLD PEOPLE THIS ISN'T A SCAM" so yeah I loving loved that.
My NOT A SCAM advert keeps raising questions already answered by the advert

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Brodie carrying both real and temp belts around as if he’s a double champ would be really a really cool heel move imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

Over in the WWE thread, someone posted that HHH told Ryback that John Cena was the last marquee name wrestling would ever have.

We all talk about WWE being focused on "the Brand" over superstars. Is AEW always going to be seen as a competing "brand" to WWE, or is there a chance for a legit superstar to become a new household name ala Hogan and Austin?
I honestly believe Hangman would be on his way right now if covid hadn't happened

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vince MechMahon posted:

They need to sign Tay.

She does some really clumsy looking stuff but also she throws a sick elbow. She should just throw sick elbows 100% of the time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

what better way to put aew heels over than having two pairs of heels in the final

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Taymohiro Contii

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Cutler speaking up in the latest BTE to tell Avalon,"We walked over here together!" was incredible. I love The Initiative :allears:
I love how they just had to cut that segment where they did because all 3 of them were losing it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tay Conti is going to #joindarkorder

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m actually sort of baffled that WWE let her go considering they generally look for one thing in women and she has that in spades. I guess foreign + unique style was too much to overcome. Also lol that unique style is almost certainly a huge negative to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Unforgivable that Nyla isn’t in that D&D party