Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Rarity posted:

For the deserved poo poo I'm getting for this read I do feel I should point out I did leave my vote on SNG for D1 deadline when he was tied with DGK

Kind of an odd way to defend yourself because scum would know it looked good and you weren't voting SNG d2 when it mattered and we almost no executed. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

it wasnt clear sng was going to die day 1 so you bussed him for cred, which you just tried to cash in thread right now

when he made a risky play you distanced yourself from him and didn't want to vote him hoping he'd live.

it isn't a stretch

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

bussing, is good actually

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Honestly I respect amni. It is a fine strat. The last game I played a third of scum were bottom half posters. It's more likely than u think.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Often times players are blamed for pushing lurkers, but the reality is we should consider lurking a strategy to obfuscate the ability of town to read the player lurking and punish them.

'You have no case against me, you just said I'm a lurker.' The problem is that it seems you're trying to make it difficult to read you. That is the lurker case, and it is good.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rarity posted:

Toal, what do you think of Bif and binus's interactions on D1?

I don't think much about it tbh.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rarity posted:

Could you explain why you don't see anything in it then? Cause for me that looks worse than Bif avoiding SNG chat on D2.

whyweren't you voting SNG d2 again?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote Rarity

Things are going to be bad for you unless you start coming up with convincing cases.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

We've had our differences but I suspect this is town bif.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Rarity posted:

Interesting how Bif suddenly stops playing so aggressive when she becomes a main focus of the day :thunkher:

You're the star baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star_struck:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

lol, just do me a favour and do some actual scum hunting today.

And everyone else try to case at least one extra person if you're going to case bif. Though the feel I'm getting is that Gaspy is the alternative.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

I think looking at Amni today would be good but I gotta stick with ##vote Toal after all, this seems like Toal's just trying to suck up now that I got some votes coming my way so someone else can push it for em

For all that talk about buddying up you're the one that got awfully close to sandwolf yesterday I feel.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

What "all that talk" you mean like, the one brief post I just made just now

Bif please, I'm not going to get into semantics.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

What are the chances of scum having a role cop to find the SK folks?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:siren: your expertise is needed rarity :siren:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

We 3 specifically have a long history of all clashing with each other or at the very least, living in intense paranoia if we got nothing solid on each other yet. Although fair enough you wouldn't know it in this game cause me and Beet have been so chill this game barely talking to each other at all

Do you have a strong town read on sandwolf now? Do you have any other strong reads from D2?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Not a strong read, he's sitting in the shame box rn until I can get around to looking him over again to see if it's actually plausible at all for him to have been bussing SNG. Last night I was definitely thinking he was likely town after all the noise he made, but his points today feel stretched and have been bugging me as a pretty lazy reason to push on me. Like if he wants to case me, Rarity managed to do ok without it sounding like she was just framing me up, he could take some lessons there.

Okay, so you don't have a strong read of him. But you visited him last night. Why? I'm town tracker.

Night one I followed Sci going nowhere, and N2 I followed Bif to Sandwolf.

Town Doc would have claimed a town read. Town Cop would have claimed a scum or town read.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

At the start of day I had come to the conclusion that Bif was probably a town power role, but her interactions with Sandwolf still felt a lil hostile to me.

I tried to hint that I knew she visited sandwolf, but I don't think she reacted appropriately. I can't really sit on this information given your read of sandwolf seems contradictory to the possible town visitation usages.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

I spent some time thinking about that, and thought Sandwolf might be a more likely target after his big townie points for hammering SNG home, because I had to pick someone to WATCH instead of doc dumbass

What was your N1 target?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

For all that talk about buddying up you're the one that got awfully close to sandwolf yesterday I feel.

Hey, I gave you a big hint. That's unfair. Anyways, we're both fairly minor roles if you aren't lying so it's all good. :)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah, I mean. A town read of whoever you're watching is pretty important because you're trying to catch the NK I feel.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Agreed, I must've been legit tracked last night, but that's interesting for the N1 choice Toal says they tracked Sci who'd claimed vanilla. You had that strong of a scum read on Sci already?

Yeah, I talk a lot about it d1 and I drop it entirely d2.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm going to wait a bit for odd night watcher to come out before dropping a vote.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhh rolefish much

It would take scum 3 nights to chew through all of us, and they're down two members. I think town can take these losses to solve the game.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The only thing I ragret is probably ensuring my death before I catch the SK. I think they're doing a decent job this game probably. But we'll see.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

i bet Bif is rolecop

Yeah I figure that scum team is down to investigator and goon killer/roleblock gone killer or something and they've just been missing all game.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Amnistar posted:

I thought you'd seen SNG and were staying quiet because they were doing a good enough job getting themselves killed, but otherwise I buy this claim.

That was regular old casework. :clint: Despite what the haters think I am not the worst mafia player.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Why don't you just walk us through your thought process so we know what you're thinking E+ even without everyone claiming. Though I think everyone claiming is fine.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yeah idk idc ##vote bif someone hammer, god bless, yeah sk is probably gaspy I guess usually people aren't wrong with this stuff.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If someone hammered and we got a flip over night, that would be so epic. Cause you all are on Australian time.

I honestly feel bad claiming to lunch bif because it would have been fine if I didn't, we really didn't need the gotcha.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

You know if Bif gets hammered and flips town Toal you're next on the chopping block.

spoken like clueless town before bif flips scum, a wonderful scum play. thank you gridlock.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gaspy didn't visit anyone.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

It's a lot to consider, I know.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

##vote E+

Whatcha thinking Toal?

I think this sounds fine, especially that it felt like e+ was playing for time with that solving the game claim. But I wanna find the sk too.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm like super scared sk is sw but I'm unable or unwilling to act on my wild fears.

He's really town but sk hasn't killed him yet. Tpink was obviously scum sk hunting.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I dare not speak his name

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

hambeet posted:

Also epsilon + and b-minus on the same team would cancel each other out.

:eyepop:

also please come forward scum team survivor and also give up info on the SK and we'll lunch the SK first.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

maybe tpink cracked teh scum code

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

also lol gridlock we should lunch you on principle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Yeah idk post the set up spec e+. Honestly, you don't have enough trust units for some weird gotcha via 'u do or don't have a power role' and I just want to speed run this part because it feels like sk and scum are a lil hosed if we hit them again and it will be a boring game.