Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SeXReX posted:

Tony hawk is bringing it back

Ska died because those games stopped being good enough to trick kids into thinking ska was cool.

say what now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
3 hour run with a garbage mic is not great, but it's tolerable if im not listening on headphones

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
He is talking so fast. Dude.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

The Shame Boy posted:

I watched the Demon Souls run this morning not realizing that Squint was the annoucer! I loved his LP back in the day :allears:

i remember that! i loved that LP

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
gently caress yeah dude keep that energy up

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
hows the donation pace compared to a normal SGDQ?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i would have guessed around 75%, a normal SGDQ makes bank!

it's def impressive that it's still gonna raise $1m given everything else

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

this has always been about my thoughts on kingdom hearts. fuckin so WEIRD

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i dont know any speedrunning community in jokes

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
the only way they reach the minecraft incentive is if notch steps in isnt it

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i do grasp it. in fact pokemon shield a game i do not personally like. i think it and sword are the worst game duo in the series.

the run is still enjoyable because the commentators have good chemistry and are entertaining personalities,
Yes seriously! The game was mad disappointing but the run is enjoyable. I wouldn't end the marathon this way but it's not offensive

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
TWO MILLY

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Futaba Anzu posted:

by the way the central conflict about this climax is they can't postpone the world cup a day for leon to go over and assist rose in saving the world in a 1000 year old prophecy because the sports ball cup is just more important

Best in the series kid

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Oil! posted:

Pokemon is more coherent than Kingdom Hearts.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1006358560031338497?s=20

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i remember this one because agdq 2013 was the first gdq i ever watched live. that event holds a fuckin shitton of nostalgia for me; pj's sg'ng run there remains an all-time highlight, as does runnerguy's oot 100% run (among others). been hooked on this poo poo ever since.

legendary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKiocK59EBY

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Some Goon posted:

I've been. "Flyover state" is a well-earned title. Maybe more like 60-70% if we're being honest.

if going outside doesn't interest you at all then i guess sure

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
why are the GDQ's always in America? there's ESA, why not make that a larger event for folks that don't want to travel to America?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
thanks friends

IcePhoenix posted:

e: like, I don't think there's a governing body or anything on organizing a big live speedrunning event so if one isn't happening in Europe then maybe that's on the organizers of the events focused on that region

vv true