Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

kingcobweb posted:

Maybe it has to do with John Wall also?

Also I just learned from looking up Wall that their G-League team is the Capital City Go-Go

The craziest thing was early on in Beals career he was dealing with some Blood Humour Maladies and thought he was going to have to play like 25 minutes a night for the rest of his time in the nba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

Lil Wayne isn't really a fan, I don't know who that is at the top, and why is Ingram look like he's been photoshopped on a woman's body?

https://twitter.com/WillGuillory/status/1295948577932488705?s=19

Wayne is a vocal lakers fan, what the hell

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Dont gently caress with kibner or me and the rest of the.goofy gang will come get ya

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Kibner posted:

However, it is hard to expect him to get better at it if he just never does it. The team was begging him to drive more and he didn't.

Yeah that's a pretty common thing with young guys. Tatum and Jaylen were really bad at finishing at the rim (iirc like bottom 10% percentile for at least one of them) for a couple of years but they were encouraged to keep doing it and they learned. Lonzo is still super young so you want him at least trying to work through it

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

I almost think the thing to do is either 1) hope Indiana signs him to a big offer sheet or. 2) Re-sign him, then feature him for 6 months, then trade him to Indiana.

For some reason Indiana has let it be known they really like him. Okay the reason is they think that 2nd place Pac-12 team from a couple years ago was the best team ever to play college basketball like a lot of UCLA fans do for some mysterious, but hilarious reason.

Maybe Indiana really wants to slot Brogdon back in more of a hybrid PG/SG role like he had in Milwaukee in hopes that his 3pt% will skyrocket again and they think that Lonzo's defense will cover the shift and he'll just pass all day to Brogdon

Also that Oladipo is probably gone

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

MourningView posted:

how when mark jackson is in the bubble

The bulls have constructed a separate iowa bubble

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Jimmy claiming he works so hard that he "doesn't have to say it" is next level

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Mmmm I would much rather have Christian Wood than Lauri Markannen

He's better at nearly everything at this point and he's still only 24 so he's not way older than Lauri. Detroit will probably end up trying hard to keep him though

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Declan MacManus posted:

just boolin on the blokk nothing to see here

... Bradley Beal

Just throwing that out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch