Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

i feel like bradley beal’s been dinged up for the better part of the last three years but up until his shoulder thing this year he was playing most of the games

Maybe it has to do with John Wall also?

Also I just learned from looking up Wall that their G-League team is the Capital City Go-Go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Cool Buff Man posted:

Wayne is a vocal lakers fan, what the hell

they're just jamming in New Orleans things don't overthink it

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

LionYeti posted:

You should probably look into promoting Chris Finch, he's an offensive mastermind. The Nuggets O fell off a cliff when he left.

The nuggets went from 4th in the league to 6th when he left :confused:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

MourningView posted:

I feel bad about it now but I have to admit that during a particularly dark moment in the first half I did this

https://tradenba.com/trades/T9s-08o6T

You're going to prove that time travel exists when the 2010 version of you comes through a portal and socks you right in the jaw for this

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
What manga should Ja be reading in the offseason to inspire him

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Seventh night that I expected to be posting itt, and it finally happened.

What do y'all think the Nuggets do with the roster in the offseason? Millsap is gone, which frees up $30m, and Grant has a player option, so he'll probably expect a contract after moving into the starting lineup and being their #1wing defender. I'm assuming Plumlee is gone too; he had a pretty poo poo playoffs, and with the Nuggets now focused on deep playoff runs, I doubt they want to pay $14m/year for a backup who plays 10mpg in the playoffs.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Senator Drinksalot posted:

I don't think they sign a backup center at all, they probably will run Bol in that role and if he's not up to an acceptable level come playoff time they will try and find someone off the veteran's minimum heap. He flashed too much potential in the bubble games to not give him any minutes next year.

That makes sense to me. If MPJ is the starting 4 next year with Bol Bol as the backup 4/5, that frees up a lot of salary to pay Jerami and add another wing player. I hope they don’t bring back Millsap at any price. He had some good moments these last two years in the playoffs, but not being able to play Steady Reliable Vet at the 4 would require the team to integrate MPJ into the offense more, which should be helpful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
i can't believe MPJ cost a coach his job lmao