Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Lonzo was all caps awful in the bubble, but he wasn’t as bad as that all year. And my team sucked as bad so I can’t judge him too harshly on that.

I get that he has the ball too much to not put pressure on the paint, but if he’s so bad at converting, you don’t want him driving, so I don’t fully agree with the retweet. If he was really good at converting and still didn’t drive, that’d be an issue too. Plus that’s a good point that they haven’t had the best spacing so driving isn’t the best use for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Good points. I just assumed the spacing part, forgetting that Zion missed a bunch of games.

Edit: watching him play, it is remarkable the extent to which he goes to avoid driving. Hope Holiday can imbue him with some of The Touch

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Yesss Lonzo for Aaron and Justin Holiday

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

Next year is The Year of the Dort

Crazy that a rookie should have won MIP but here we are

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I went to the tradenba site to see if Buddy for Draymond worked (it does - I’m not quite sure how I really feel about it), and a lot of people are shopping Oladipo for Buddy. Not a firm believer in Oladipo, especially with injury history, but I’m not the biggest Buddy fan either.

I forgot GSW has Wiggins though so my idea of moving Klay up to the 3 is falling through. Kings really really need a defensive identity though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
You’re right. I’m pretty disgusted with myself for even considering. As a wolves fan, I bet you can relate with my desperation for a defensive identity however.