Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I think there's something strange going on here:

If you zoom in on the seal, you can see that it claims the beeswax is hand crafted. How does one use their hands to craft beeswax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
How's this for strange, OP: Ear candling

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
now that's Luxury Collection baby

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The product was crafted by hands that looked like small asses making GBS threads them out, what kind of dummy crap wrong with u man

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The product was crafted by hands that looked like small asses making GBS threads them out, what kind of dummy crap wrong with u man

Woah there buddy. Jam a candle in your ear and relax.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hmm a ball sac for a product logo very interesting indeed i will have to ask my sexual education teacher about this one thank you for bringing it to my attention. if you have any other products with gonad logos please message me immediately i have a lot riding on this thank you goons.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

RVWinkle posted:

Woah there buddy. Jam a candle in your ear and relax.

Everyone knows how they craft these. Not knowing is a huge red flag, next ur gonna tell me that you didn't know flesh lights were made by tiny cooters transforming into a large semi-petrified form through a process similar to caterpillars in their chrysalis

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
All of the supposed "discharge" is the candle, they dont work or do anything.

If you like ear candles also get those foot pads that suck stuff from your body.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Handcrafted by the tiny hands of small slaves that the bees have captured and are keeping in their Wayfair branded beehives I'm on to you bees

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
I loving hate elves, christmas is enough and we cant even shoot santa

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I'm going to shove a candle in my ear. Because of health.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A man steps out of the ear candle factory. Something is wrong. His whole body is covered in beeswax, what happened? A coworker appears, his dong is out and the beeswax covered man looks back at the dong-out coworker with a real pissed off, real disgusted look, he starts fluttering his hands in a shoo motion but the guy laughs and points his dong at him. A big hearty spurtgurt of heavy creamy stuff comes out his peephole and drenches the beeswax covered man who throws his hands up and looks extremely mad, for a second the coworker with his schlongle out looks scared, like he thinks he might have gone too far. But the beeswax covered man suddenly loses his hard edge and begins to chortle, the dong-out brother joins him in a laugh. The beeswax covered man pulls his peener out and they step back through the door to the ear candle factory, ready to stop making foolies and go back to making ear candles with the natural beeswax stored in their balls.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

art style on Wally: whoever Wally is, I hate him, he looks like he stepped sideways out of a 70's zine comic

Also: did you find this in the historic earwax removal district, OP?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A Grand Egg posted:

All of the supposed "discharge" is the candle, they dont work or do anything.

If you like ear candles also get those foot pads that suck stuff from your body.

Wow rude. It's not "stuff" it's TOXINS get it right. Now, take this silver and drink it all for your safety.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Wow rude. It's not "stuff" it's TOXINS get it right. Now, take this silver and drink it all for your safety.

Sorry its Leo season.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

A Grand Egg posted:

I loving hate elves, christmas is enough and we cant even shoot santa

I think this is the crux of the issue. Whatever is at the end of a bee appendage isn't called a hand and if the wax is made by elves then it is rightfully called elfwax. Therefore, it is logically incorrect to call beeswax, "handcrafted" and at some point the FDA should intervene on behalf of the unwitting public that just wants to insert candles in their orifices.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Unless it's some sort of evolved super bee with hands used to craft ear candles. I don't even want to think about it!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think butt candles could be a hot item

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

I think butt candles could be a hot item

Holy.. just imagining the function of those compared to ear candles. LOL

Cherube Goldberg
Nov 15, 2014
They used hands to put the beeswax into candle shape!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Why would a bee even make an ear candle, it's not like they have ears or something

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just put the bees in your ears. It saves time and you don't have to give your hard earned money to Wally.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Extra Large Marge posted:

Just put the bees in your ears.

...and then set them on fire?

I think you're onto something...

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Cherube Goldberg posted:

They used hands to put the beeswax into candle shape!!!

You think they'd have a mold or something.

Ya'll just gonna gloss over the homeopathic pills to fight ear rings? With instructional guide! "Wear earmuffs" scrawled on a scrap of paper? Do you put the pills in your ears? Isn't homeopathy based on just having a little bit of the bad thing? Is this gel caps somebody has captured part of a loud noise in?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
not many people know this but anthophila gonads are an effective facial cream. apply 1500cc of beez nuts to the face daily for best results

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Weka posted:

You think they'd have a mold or something.

Ya'll just gonna gloss over the homeopathic pills to fight ear rings? With instructional guide! "Wear earmuffs" scrawled on a scrap of paper? Do you put the pills in your ears? Isn't homeopathy based on just having a little bit of the bad thing? Is this gel caps somebody has captured part of a loud noise in?

For the record, I took the totally normal picture in the op at a regular mainstream American grocery store. These are ordinary household items and you may be the weird one if you don't have ear pills in your medicine cabinet.

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I think the least reassuring part of this is the fact that the business is only a little less than thirty years old. It's just so bizarre to see "Since 1991" as some indicator of tried and true quality.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
that's just when wally became natural

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Last time I started spraying hot diarrhea out my rear end I shoved one of these candles up there and it stopped it up real good until the flame started burning my butt hole more than the spicy power blasting spray of poop did ):