Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

What is Soulbound

Soulbound tabletop roleplaying game based in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar setting created by Cubicle 7. It was released a few months ago and has been well received. The Soulbound also refers to the party whose souls have been bound together by one or more of the gods of Order. It's an epic fantasy game where you play as powerful heroes able to easily fight forces that outnumber you, but are still in danger of being overwhelmed and ground down before you can bring hope back to the realms.

Interested players can purchase the game on DriveThruRPG, but you are not required to buy it. The game is fairly simple and I can teach it easily.

What's this game going to be about?
We are going to be going through the free adventure released for the game, Crash and Burn. And introductory adventure that sees the party traveling from the metropolis of Hammerhal to the newly reclaimed city of Brightspear by airship which is delivering needed supplies and personal to the new city. Then if the players are enjoying themselves and want to continue the campaign after the intro adventure we can.

When and how will the game be run?

The plan is over roll20 as I already have a decent framework for it, with a discord for chat and other resources. Here is a link to said Discord server.

On game time for sessions, We have decided so far on Friday, Likely after 6pm CST.

Other Resources
For making characters here is the sheet and some pregen characters as some examples.

Character Sheet
Pregens
Knight Questor
Kurnoth Hunter
Isharann Tidecaster
Excelsior Warpreist
Skyrigger

If you have any other questions or feel I missed something feel free to ask me in the thread or discord.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Aug 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU