Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
cumming hurts all men. i said it. gently caress.

everytime a man cums, he experiences a white hot searing pain and im tired of pretending and not talking about it. we all experience it and we just pretend we enjoy loving and cumming when in reality its like stinking your firckin doink into a white hot nuetron star mass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I can never tell this to my waifu, my whole life is a lie

google THIS

This is why we have to acclimate to the pain two or three or six or fourteen times a day just so we can bear real sex. We do it for you, ladies. And gents too but they already know obv

Evil Bob

women think taht when i cum my screams are those of pleasure, b ut in fact they are screams of pain, masked as pleasure, as I feel the searing white hot pain o f cummming

beer pal

I can WRESTLE A GATOR
I can RIDE MY HARLEY for 12 HOURS STRAIGHT
I can CUM THREE TIMES in ONE DAY
you do NOT want to mess with me

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

google THIS

It's just not fair, men have to endure so much pain and discomfort to make a baby and all women have to do is carry it for nine months and go through labor and breastfeed. FEMALE PRIVILEGE

Goons Are Gifts

"I didn't came..." my partner whispers in disappointment.
"Some people are just lucky", I think, out of breath and almost unconscious due to the pain.

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Great posted:

"I didn't came..." my partner whispers in disappointment.
"Some people are just lucky", I think, out of breath and almost unconscious due to the pain.

google THIS

I'm not really a sub I just find that being tied up and beaten helps distract me from the sex

Escape From Noise

But what if I also get off on the pain?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
it’s the reason I’ve never came. I will never bust

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I stub my toe at a restaurant and everyone gives me a dirty look because they think I am cumming due to my screams of agony. I am not cumming.

When I am cumming, I call it "screaming and creaming" and you will know because my screams will be several decibels louder.

I am not cumming in the restaurant. I stubbed my toe. I came here to have a nice dinner with me, myself, and I, a nice dinner of spaghetti and balls. I do not need to cum here. I screamed because I was physically harmed.

It is a distinct scream from when I am "screaming and creaming."

I repeat I am not cumming at the two person table directly next to the bathroom.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I stub my toe at a restaurant and everyone gives me a dirty look because they think I am cumming due to my screams of agony. I am not cumming.

When I am cumming, I call it "screaming and creaming" and you will know because my screams will be several decibels louder.

I am not cumming in the restaurant. I stubbed my toe. I came here to have a nice dinner with me, myself, and I, a nice dinner of spaghetti and balls. I do not need to cum here. I screamed because I was physically harmed.

It is a distinct scream from when I am "screaming and creaming."

I repeat I am not cumming at the two person table directly next to the bathroom.

I won't have what he's having

FakeBlood

Alive and kicking.
i dont want to lie to you but i love cumming

microsoft flight simulator

Into The Mild

when a man has a butt orgasm.... does it hurt to cum?

nut

nodding as my uncle expounds on the past horrors he has seen and suffered in ‘nam. I nod and understand because I have came

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I won't have what he's having

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'm cumming all over this quality Slumpy thread

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Slumpy
what it feels like to have a cum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6d3h-NpS8

slumpy

Evil Bob

I wake up in the middle of the night, screaming. my wife turns to me and asks “whats wrong evil bob did you have another bad dreM?”

I lie to her and say “yes dear, just a bad dream”

nut

I’m tired of loving (lying)

more falafel please

forums poster

nut posted:

I’m tired of loving (lying)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Khanstant
why do people think we tug on that thing so fast and hard? trying to squeeze the pain out

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Letting my wife use my scrotum as a speedbag to take my mind off of the immense pain of the orgasm I'm about to have

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Slumpy
oh, yeah, sure, poo poo on me, whatever, just dont make me cum

slumpy

wearing a lampshade

im glad someone's said it: cummies are bad.

wearing a lampshade

all my life i've always hated shooting huge thick ropey cums. the thought of busting a nut makes me die a little inside every time. i love the seattle grunge scene but i can't *stand* anything with eddie vedder in it. the pain and shame from all of my insanely massive orgasms has led me to have tons of confidence and friends, and i regret it every single time

nut

albany academy posted:

all my life i've always hated shooting huge thick ropey cums. the thought of busting a nut makes me die a little inside every time. i love the seattle grunge scene but i can't *stand* anything with eddie vedder in it. the pain and shame from all of my insanely massive orgasms has led me to have tons of confidence and friends, and i regret it every single time

Slumpy
bragging about your penis size is just a way of us guys/bros showing off how much pain we can withstand.

a bigger penis, after all, means more surface area for the painful radiation of cumming to emanate.

its a rite of passage passed down from olden times when holy men would flog themselves, now 'flogging the hog' might have some better context for you ladies. we're loving dyin' here.

slumpy

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Into The Mild posted:

when a man has a butt orgasm.... does it hurt to cum?

You know that feeling when you come so hard you can't see or hear poo poo?

Do you like that feeling?

beer pal

some men get it over with quick and society shames them for it... such is the way of the world these days

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Nurse: Can you describe your pain level, on a scale of 1 to 10?

Me: It's bad, it's like... I'm cumming

Nurse: Oh, dear- WE'RE GONNA NEED THE STRONG STUFF FOR THIS ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Into The Mild

Bright Bart posted:

You know that feeling when you come so hard you can't see or hear poo poo?

Do you like that feeling?

is that like in movies where a grenade or bomb goes off... and like it makes the noise?

google THIS

when u nut but she keep sukkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4zGkd9Js9s

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Have you tried sitting up?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

old friend

so stop doing it then

nut

old friend posted:

so stop doing it then

u think i'd be posting here if i could stop

Evil Bob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts