Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

why did they use the plural 'papers' in the description of scissors? starting to question the quality of this blowjob joke shirt tbqh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

*Me sucking off my opponent* Hahahaha this noob didn't know he could just play blowjob.

Prof. Crocodile

alnilam posted:

tfw you max out a bj character and then they nerf it big time next update

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Like don't even get me started on whatever this poo poo is

air beats gun? sponge beats air?

either these people don't know how air works or i don't know how air works

Prof. Crocodile

maybe it means punching a throat with a cock from the inside? :shrug:

Prof. Crocodile

i mean it is now, since halfway through page 1 i reckon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I remember when they added blowjob into the steam version and I really wanted to try it but I had the Xbox360 version and they kept saying "oh don't worry blowjob is gonna be patched in soon!" and then they never did it. gently caress Valve