Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Ill join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sandwolf posted:

I AM RISEN

Me too :moonrio:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

code:
1                                                      STATE OF MAFIA

2     IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS THE COUNTY OF SOMETHING AWFUL

5   MERK, ET AL.,                                         )

6                                                        )

7                 Plaintiffs,                             )

8                                                          )

9                  vs                                     )  File No. threadid=3938176

10                                                     )

11  SCUMS, ET AL.,                                       )

12                                                         )

13                Defendants.                             )

14 ______________________________________________________)

16                                                DEPOSITION OF BIFAUXNEN

17  The deposition of Dr. Bifauxnen, a witness in the

18  above-titled cause, taken before Cloner of the

19  Elks and Notary Public in and for Something Awful

20  at The Internet, a connection of tubes, on the 10th

21  day of September, 2020, commencing at 4:19p.m.,

22  pursuant to the Something Awful Court Rules.

I'll defer to my Esteemed Colleague Merk on these matters, as he probably understands the situation with the rules better than I do. (I don't know what is even going on yet here I am.)

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

sandnavyguy posted:

If it please the court Id like to make a motion. :moonrio:

How do I vote a man, because I would like to vote SNG on principal if we do that here. You can't just use the same emoticon I did, scumbo.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

But this post is already a joke

"Serious" "Mafia"

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I'm serious. It's my new meta.

Serious count: 2

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Squiggly posted:

Don't need no foreigner tellin me how to live

Should arrest him

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##calltothestand Team 2

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

what the christ, what? why?

We gotta figure out how this thing works somehow.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

lol ok but I meant more like.. why team 2?

SNG and people letting him be scum and slide several games.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Ok serious mafia has started, what did I miss in jokephase?

Serious count: 3

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I'm not sure the solution is to lunch him until we guess correctly...

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well now I gotta ##unvote I guess

I haven’t even really talked to my teammates yet jeez DGK

I just discovered I could!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Oh man, Hal and Tommu brought enough elote for the whole group but they forgot to shuck the corn first! so we had to shuck the corn and reapply the elote spice, it was nuts

Oh man I miss San Diego now

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tommunist posted:

Didn't understand a word of this

Magical Corn

What is Elote? This authentic Mexican Street Corn, known as Elote, is smothered in Mexican Crema, and sprinkled with Cotija (a dry Mexican cheese). Next you add a little, smoky chili powder or smoked paprika and fresh cilantro and then immediately dive in.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

tpink posted:

Once you roll scum in a game once, you keep rolling scum forever. It is known.

For SNG, this is true.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

and apparently if you do really bad as scum, the gods will grant you towniness forever

IT IS KNOWN

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote SNG this man stole my joke. This man has wronged you all previously. This man is wronging you now.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

sandnavyguy posted:

drat. You try pulling the wool over a guys eyes in a previous game getting him lunched , then steal his emoticon, and follow up by doing it again... anyway, Tbf, they did say this was coming for *checks watch * 4 more games. So I’m not surprised. Unfortunately I’m town DGK!

You somehow missed my use of it, you said. Which had to be a lie, there aren't very many pages for you to skim.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

are you serious about this!

??

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

sandnavyguy posted:

Apparently I show up with a bang. A very scummy bang. But uh, From what I can see so far in masonry and in thread, I’m not seeing much scumminess. Course it’s v early D1, but I’m hesitant to start throwing around cases around my team bros to defend myself. In this particular case the long term setting my meta to rest might be worth it. But I wanna win and I’m town, so let’s try scum hunting before being fatalistic guys.

You win with town, sir, if you are indeed town. This is the same argument you made last game.

sandnavyguy posted:

Yeah we did basic “yay team 2” intro stuff, I loled in embarrassment for skimming jokephase and accidentally using DGKs Smilie, then after DGK voted us on the stand followed by collective groaning that we were policy voted in as first to bat. Followed by me figuring out how temple plays work, and asking hal and Tpink if they were scum. Both of them answered In line with their town plays, and hal especially since I just was on scum team with him in Horus Heresy.

This absolutely does not compute.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

tpink posted:

Jokephase ain’t over until it’s over.

Are you scum? You legally have to tell me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Someone has to get the game going, because if it's not constantly going it will Peter out. I'm fine being arrested if it comes to it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

What about the second point of my case?

There is zero benefit for scum to be active at all in this game. I am using meta for my vote. His reactions since them have been scummy to me, and I think he legit slipped with the "I am not town" part.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

lol something irks me about the Freudian nature of that 'I am not town' thing but I won't lunch someone on that. What about his reactions have seemed scummy to you? SNG is pinging me in the way SNG usually pings me which is one post feels scummy, then the next very sincere, ones cummy, ones sincere.

what do you think about tpink?

On tpink, I agree with the echoes. I don't like that tpink hasn't asked me anything or really interacted with me, which is a stark change from the last few games.

SNG feels like he's trying to fake town, like he's forcing comedy and nicety because he knows he can't roll how he has been as scum. It feels like a facade.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

tpink posted:

You are way too good of a Mafia player to legitimately think that SNG scum-slipped by posting "I am not town." It's nonsense.

##vote DGK

Uh... not exactly like his post was full of Amnistar level misspellings. I also question if you would even be talking to me here if I hadn't just mentioned you not interacting with me.

##vote tpink

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

tpink posted:

I have played 30+ games on these forums, and I've never - not once - seen an egregious scum slip like somebody posting "I am not town" or "I am scum." It's such a low-probability event that yes, it's very hard for me to imagine even a half-decent player saying "yes, I think he legit scum-slipped with that."

I have seen it a couple of times in my illustrious mafia career- enough that it is not outside the realm of possibility to me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

cheese sandwich posted:

John Cena, squigg, srs sal, wyt

Yeah I think Cena forgot he's even in this game. I hope this isn't a big stall, I want to see this game run well.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol is this the new "Gaspy's quiet suspicion"

loving lol

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tommunist posted:

##vore tpink

This would be a VERY different game.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

You forgot merk and Sal

Wait how many scum in this game again, three or four-

Oh lol OP says three? If the team is SNG, merk and Sal I will laugh my loving rear end off

Man that seems low for a Temple-type though

I could see merk as scum here.

merk posted:

Don’t worry. I’m town.

idk you were definitely calling me scum in mason chat, thereby killing my participation in it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

cheese sandwich posted:

He was probably talking about yesterday morning when we were talking about your dgk vote

I was. I see no current reason to post in our mason chat other than gifs.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Do you still think SNG scumslipped and that tpink is scum for disliking that you think it was s scumslip?

Not sure if you think they are both scum or just tpink now

Pink

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

cheese sandwich posted:

:( I’m always down for a gif swap but seeing you lean into this is giving me doubts sir

Are you scum

No. Bored.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Just wanted to get the game going. If that's scummy then fine.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

SNG really refusing to make ANY scum calls at all, ahhh

Yeah SNG is scum this game too. Taking into account how he just played elsewhere.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

cheese sandwich posted:

Wait what is this

What else is there to know? Afaik all the op says about scum is when they win?

This

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Where is Cena? I've never played a temple game before, so I don't even know how it works. What even is the goal of scum? Do they know their team?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tommu? Serious Sal? Half the game? Anyone want to play and post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

My vote isn’t moving. DGK made you poo poo to paint me in a bad light. He’s flipping scum.

I mean, you're wrong.