Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

- are bastards
- eat poo poo in great volume
- suck rear end, but poorly
- racist as gently caress
- class traitors
- they actually eat poo poo, and lots of it
- domestic abusers
- pedophiles
- really like killing people
- never met a turd they didn't want to eat
- shoot dogs on the reg
- can't cum without pulling the trigger
- are big buttheads and they need to be hosed up real bad gently caress cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Put donuts on dick and spin them

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
- make honey trap threads

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Every time I see a cop I put a curse on his right ankle.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

They smell like poo poo because of how much poo poo they eat

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I assume some cops arrested Aatrek, which is a good thing

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

:thunk:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Chief McHeath posted:

- are bastards
- eat poo poo in great volume
- suck rear end, but poorly
- racist as gently caress
- class traitors
- they actually eat poo poo, and lots of it
- domestic abusers
- pedophiles
- really like killing people
- never met a turd they didn't want to eat
- shoot dogs on the reg
- can't cum without pulling the trigger
- are big buttheads and they need to be hosed up real bad gently caress cops

:gb2cspam: officer

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
dont forget they are rapists

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pontificating rear end posted:

dont forget they are rapists

yeah cops do a lot of rapes gently caress rape cops

and all cops

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

by Radio Games Forum
what about a girl cop with big tits

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lite_sleepr posted:

what about a girl cop with big tits

gently caress the police

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

sometimes I think about those cops who ordered milkshakes at work and got diarrhea and accused shake shack of poisoning them

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ppoop

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

pooping in cops milkshakes is good imo

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
OP didnt get sodomized with a plunger in the holding cells and is bitter about it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

cops suck because they say it was self defense for a guy to start a fight, pull a gun out, and then threaten the guy that broke up the fight.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

sometimes I think about those cops who ordered milkshakes at work and got diarrhea and accused shake shack of poisoning them

lol remember that cop who freaked out because he thought a mcdonald's employee had bitten into his burger, but it turned out he had just forgotten that he had already taken that bite himself

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
have u ever noticed that when the media reports on cops black cops are always finding drugs on suspects and white cops are always planting drugs on suspects

makes u think

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Don't like calling the drug dogs bastards but I know in my heart it's true

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol
My dad was a cop (now retired) and I've grown up around cops my entire life. And, incidentally, I have a cop neighbor who I regularly speak with. It is always interesting to me to hear how people "tense up" whenever the police are around regardless of the situation. They are just like regular people doing any other job. Some are good, some are bad. But, there isn't like, this overarching cop network that is focused on screwing over everyone. I agree that there needs to be systemic reform and accountability, but this blanket hatred for cops is ridiculous.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol police are the largest network of white nationalist

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
AlwYs catching cops going through my septic tank looking for poo poo to eat. Why isnt there anyone I can call about this to get them in trouble

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

crotchgobbler posted:

My dad was a cop (now retired) and I've grown up around cops my entire life. And, incidentally, I have a cop neighbor who I regularly speak with. It is always interesting to me to hear how people "tense up" whenever the police are around regardless of the situation. They are just like regular people doing any other job. Some are good, some are bad. But, there isn't like, this overarching cop network that is focused on screwing over everyone. I agree that there needs to be systemic reform and accountability, but this blanket hatred for cops is ridiculous.

ask your neighbor what he thinks about any case ever where the police obviously murdered a guy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

crotchgobbler posted:

Hmm yes why would people tense up around fascists with guns that can murder anyone they want with impunity so long as they can claim the victim was "resisting". Most curious. *puffs on bubble pipe*

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

crotchgobbler posted:

some are good, some are bad, and all have mace, tasers, batons, guns and the ability to use them on you without consequence

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I randomly watched three episodes of early season SVU recently and there was one where the detective is telling the work psychiatrist that he sometimes tries to think of ways he could kill perps and get away with it. And so he gets in trouble along with another cop who became promiscuous after a close call (or something) but it's played like you should be sympathetic for him and his captain gets him out of trouble by showing pictures of victims to the police board but the woman I think is being replaced by Ice T.

Copaganda, I think it's called, but the only procedural I'd ever watched was the Wire which was more nuanced than SVU for sure.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

crotchgobbler posted:

the saying is one bad apple spoils the bunch

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
cops would be ok if they could just stop perpetuating the racist, bigoted status quo

or at least stop openly and gleefully murdering innocent people

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
basically this

Mr. Nice! posted:

cops suck because they say it was self defense for a guy to start a fight, pull a gun out, and then threaten the guy that broke up the fight.

and for real, I am glad you are still alive mister nice. that was some seriously hosed up poo poo and it happens daily now

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Here, I found a format most goons will understand

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Aug 31, 2020

Lasca
May 8, 2007

My aunt was talking about her days in the academy. There were 7 women, 6 of them went as Charlie's Angels.

We were driving around and this car boots it on the green and speeds away. She launches into this screed how that was "a car full of natives heading to the reserve" and I would probably call her racist for pulling them over. I didn't notice the car until it sped. She was not receptive of me pointing out how she immediately clocked the race of the car occupants before they sped. Cops suck

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I expect some cops are quite nice if you get to know them

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Give them really mediocre blow jobs and right before they cum say your mouth is tired and you have to take a break

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

40% of all cops beat their spouses.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I wanted to be a police officer until I realized the police academy wasnt like Police Academy and the job wasnt like Dragnet.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

good idea OP. perhaps you could offer some sort of 'challenge coin' to increase participation in this endeavor!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Are they bad or just misunderstood? It seems on the surface like they exist to protect property owners and the status quo (i.e. those with power) but that's really just because ostensibly they enforce laws, which primarily benefit those with power.

Like Anacharsis said in 600 BC, "Written laws are like spiders' webs; they will catch, it is true, the weak and poor, but would be torn in pieces by the rich and powerful."

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Do not 1 v 1 cops. You really need a group effort or you're just going to get arrested and maybe killed.

Also I used to be a cop so hearty lol to the fucker in this thread that said not all cops. No, bitch, it is all cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

crotchgobbler posted:

I was talking about this guy, what a loving idiot