Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

tgi friday's, as the top dog, gets the potato skins

next up is tipokig (thursday is pretty okay I guess) which gets the skins of what remains of the potato. that is, the outer layer of the now-nude potato. they make their potato "skins" from that.

next up is hio (humpday is overrated) which gets the skins of the third layer of potato

as you can probably guess, fttibtwitfa (gently caress tuesday this is bullshit the weekend is too far away) gets the now pretty miniscule and pathetic skins of the ever-shrinking potato

imsafime (it's monday, stick a fork in my eye) serves the remaining granules, the potato cores if you will, as rice

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

tgi friday's, as the top dog, gets the potato skins

next up is tipokig (thursday is pretty okay I guess) which gets the skins of what remains of the potato. that is, the outer layer of the now-nude potato. they make their potato "skins" from that.

next up is hio (humpday is overrated) which gets the skins of the third layer of potato

as you can probably guess, fttibtwitfa (gently caress tuesday this is bullshit the weekend is too far away) gets the now pretty miniscule and pathetic skins of the ever-shrinking potato

imsafime (it's monday, stick a fork in my eye) serves the remaining granules, the potato cores if you will, as rice

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

sounds like you are getting overcharged for some second rate skins. true tgificianados get only the bare, slimy potato skin with a light dusting of lowrys season salt.

skins with actual potato meat and toppings are boorish and declasse imho.

potato chips that are mostly skin are a treat

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Potato Skinz are people!

soylent skinz

ty nesamdoom!