Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fired up Mercenaries Saga 3 and it reminded me that 3 relatively mediocre srpg titles with broken difficulty curves and bizarre design decisions are still monumentally more fun to me than Final Fantasy Tactics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

gently caress me I gotta own the Doom Box

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I want to know so badly how much Sony paid for FFXVI exclusivity now

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Considering there’s no Titanfall 3 it seems like prey 2 isn’t in the cards !!,

Isnt the current rumor that Titanfall 3 is in the works?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Stux posted:

this is ia good move for xbox but lucky for me all wrpg are garbage and obsidian and bethesda make bad games

Doom 1 and 2 RPG are legitimately really good first person dungeon crawlers, now to crack out my ancient feature phone and oooooh nooooo

Barudak
May 7, 2007

al-azad posted:

Orcs & Elves is also a good time and you can play that on DS emulator.

Im the idiot who bought it on feature phone and then the DS version came out and was more content and features and just better.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Someone buy experience inc and give them a budget and checkpoints

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Star Wars Squadrons... will EA games be on Gamepass by then

Edit: oh sigh it's not the games themselves but EA Play which does the "10 hours free to try" with new releases

It is the games, but not new releases. Usually its like 6 months to get put there but Star Wars games appear to be the exception.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hey does Stadia still exist?

Thanks

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Yah still there

Gonna go chortle to myself and wait for it to go under so the people who made Journey to the Savage Planet can release another metroid prime knockoff on other platforms.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I know someone who played inverted X and inverted Y and a sick part of me wanted to reverse his movement controls

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Outriders appears to be Square Enix paying People Can Fly to make Destiny so sure, sounds fine.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You will motherfuckinh respect Densha de Go, but only the arcade version which is a roughly to scale train operator cabin

Barudak
May 7, 2007

World Ends With You getting an all new

Anime adaptation

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I know Gestlat only existed to appease me, the western idiot, but Im not buying the Nier remake because I have no interest in that telling of the story when the version I liked already existed

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im 99% sure the solid eye existed so that someone on the Ac!d 2 team had an excuse to film attractive women holding guns

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Serious Sam 2 (not the second encounter) is the best game in the Serious Sam franchise and its a shame it failed because it convinced croteam they should make all their games absolute trash like their HD versions of TFE and TSE

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Arrrthritis posted:

Volleyball otoh, that's a terrible moon and it was the very last one I got.

When I started playing Odyssey I was like "Im gonna 100% this" and then I hit the volleyball and jump rope moons and immediately recalibrated to "I think Ill just beat the game"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Noctober Thread - I;m thinking about thos beans

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Until I get completely wrecked and they type weird phrases to get around a swear filter I assume Im playing against bots

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Weedle posted:

i'm kind of considering picking up ff12 on sale but i don't know if i'll hate it or not. i enjoy the political intrigue of the ivalice setting and if i weren't too stupid to play srpgs i'd probably love final fantasy tactics. i have never been very excited by the systems (although gambits sound interesting) or cast of characters in mainline ff games though and idk if i'll like the ivalice stuff enough to outweigh the aspects of final fantasy that kind of turn me off. is it worth $25 to find out? are there any elements of the game that are notoriously annoying? can you put normal clothes on the rabbit lady?

Wait for it on game pass as its still slated to come to the service.

PS: No, you won't like it

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I might play Sekiro if it came to gamepass but otherwise, like, nah From Bloodborne and DS3 especially were not good Im not doing this again.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DS2's mechanic of permanently removing enemies if you killed them enough times was very good and I wish I liked DS2 more but it didn't fully work for me and then Scholar of the First Sin was like "hey bucko, how about I make this game more tedious???"

Then Dark Souls 3 happened and boy that sure showed me for thinking people learn from mistakes and iterate

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Weedle posted:

it'd be cool if otogi was backwards compatible. i would like to play this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR9hfZnZQc8

I owned both Otogi games and no, no they're not good. They were really pretty for the OG xbox era but they are chockful of that very specific bad design that plagued og xbox exclusives except also with constant health loss. They are the classic "hidden gem" where people hype it up because its difficult to play now so nobody is double checking the badness.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Probably the game was Tenchu unless the Ninja was purple in which case it was a game that had a cover issue in Game Informer then reviewed at like 6/10 which means the follow-up checks did not clear.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

What was tenchu like anyway, literally the only thing I know about it aside from it being a From Software game is an internet ad I kept seeing for Wrath of Heaven that was a ninja sneaking up on some dude and killing him.

It was a crude stealth game with some gory kills and stages way too long for its own good. Had occassional bouts of brilliance across the many games in the series but all were inconsistent in some way or another and then the franchise died a horrible final death in the HD era

Barudak
May 7, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

the one I'm thinking of was kind of arcadey and was at a forced isometric perspective iirc

Without any details, I think its the latter game I mentioned, Ninja: Shadow of Darkness

Barudak
May 7, 2007

There was a 360 era tenchu with barely functional coop that expected you and your partner to not be two chris farleys in ninja suits which meant it was unplayable.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lawsuit looking bad for the epicman

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I am completely unable to give a poo poo about Spider-man looking more like Tom Holland and everyone of the millions of you buying the game won't either

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Why does Miles Morales look like Tom Holland :confused:

Pyrotechnics accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Weedle posted:

kinda sad that there's no stadia thread in which to lol about this

https://twitter.com/GoogleStadia/status/1311367348767518720

Oh my god google what are you doing.

The thread on era where everyone vehemently said nobody thought games would be 70 without MTX until this poll got re-dropped was great