Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

RBA Starblade posted:

All I know about Jojo is that it has intensely lovely looking designs, dumb poses

:wow: :chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

postmodifier posted:

All I know is I have a 12 year old dell tower with no CPU fan and I'm still going strong

chad energy coming from this post

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

postmodifier posted:

More like broke as gently caress energy, I bought this thing in grad school and that turned out to not be the secure path to financial stability I was promised it would be???

I have to permanently run it in safe mode with networking now to actually use it and I am dreading the day it just says gently caress no to me w/r/t actually being a computer

cripes

Rinkles posted:

i'd, uh, do a back-up asap if you haven't recently

also do this for anything you're not prepared to lose

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

PantsBandit posted:

This is bothering me and I figured one of you might know. There is some youtube video making fun of Let's Plays, specifically it has a reference to a Let's Player with a giant SNES9x overlay on their gameplay constantly. Does this ring a bell for anyone? I just barely lack enough information for a successful google search.

sounds like slowbeef's and diabeetus's Retsupray you could start there. That's the only incredibly specific youtube roast thing I've heard of

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

lol goddamn i can't imagine still being excited for the quest 2 after hearing about that

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

got to get that retail therapy in just to feel something, anything at this point

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

Since Demon's Souls is sounding like it'll get a pc port I have no reason to buy a PS5 lol

Halo will be on Game Pass so Xbox is right out too

that was retracted. it may or may not be coming later

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

lol, frick!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

The mistake was releasing the free creature creator. It was excellent marketing but also all anyone wanted out of the game to begin with.

More like that's all they developed and they had to kludge together the rest of the game

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/ayyk92/status/1307352309626597376?s=19

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Convex posted:

Has this game dated well? It's from that awkward era of console ports where there was no controller support and before directx9 was invented

If/when it releases on Steam I'm sure someone will port the Xbox the First controls to the control mapper

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Khanstant posted:

mobile games

:chloe:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

soon microsoft will buy all the game devs along with sony and nintendo and all consoles will be called the Xbox.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

well 2 out of 3 aint bad

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Get a gaming laptop only if you must have portability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

I managed to cut myself trying on a jacket.

I got into a fight with a jacket and lost and I didn't even know it was a fight.

:rip: