Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

many triple a games are barely functional messes on release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

use an ad blocker why wouod you not be blocking ads

i cant do this on my phone

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

It's 90 hours long and I beat it in a week

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i need to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu so that i can have a clone play video games for me while i do other things

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Khanstant posted:

does nintendo have a bad relationship with Galaxy 2? Did they hate it for just being a better Galaxy? They didn't mention it in the history of mario games. They also skipped Super Mario Land 2 which was way, way, way better than Super Mario Land which they did mention. i can understand not mentioned mario is missing or whatever, but SML2 and Galaxy2 both are great

they were just hitting the major milestones. there were a bunch of games they didnt mention

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

there was another part where they just did a general history of mario that included super mario land, new super mario bros, and new super mario bros wii

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i hope they didnt try to fix any glitches for sunshine

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

presto, its pesto

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

just because you are badguy, does not mean you are bad guy

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

insane to think about the upgrades in super metroid and say they dont allow you to traverse the map in a different way. the door related upgrades are extremely minor, its just missile, super missile and powerbomb. maybe the wave beam. the movement options you unlock are more significant and also the interactions of them and the way the map is designed around them is specifically why its been such a popular speedrun game.

i didnt read that as that guy talking about super metroid or even any metroid game

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

its directly contrasting a sotn upgrade where you turn into a bat with the metroid series specific system of different colored doors that are opened by different weapons

they probably just like sotn and were citing a nonspecific example from lazier attempts at the genre

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i also like sotn

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

dark mode gang

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

sayonara, gay bowser...

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i hate this a lot lol

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

whats the best looking console

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i really like how menacing this looks lol

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm hoping for byleth and edelgard, personally

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Super Mario Sunshine on Nintendo Switch, does not support the Gamecube controller, you cant use it. What was even the point than of releasing this port? 3D All-Stars is more half-assed than I thought.

yes it does, it just won't support the analogue triggers because switch controllers do not have analogue triggers. the switch just reads gc controllers as pro controllers so they'd have to make it joycon only for it to not work

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

you can already use the gamecube controller with any game that isn't joycon only, though how well it works depends on whether you need the -, zl, rs, and ls buttons or gyro since the gc controller does not have those

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the first assassins creed is a very funny game

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Ok well I didn’t expect the answer to be literally “dog girl”

why

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

if she wore headphone, how would she wear them

would she need special four-eared headphones

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

the xbox has literally 0 titles not coming to pc and i dont understand why they even bother anymore

its very strange, i can't understand it either

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

how do they handle the lack of analog triggers for sunshine

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

microsoft should pay me $7.5 billion

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mango sentinel posted:

Will you give me a good Fallout game?

i would give you $1 million

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

switch is my picross machine

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

the dragons dogma story is generic boring fantasy and the gameplay is garbage

you lost me here

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i didnt even know the dragons dogma anime was out. i only remember hte announcement Lol

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

id idnt even know it got a physical release

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

hamtaro

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

sorry i couldnt think of an m word

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Huge Melon Neko Waifus

i'm listening...

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

also tbh even if you didnt like dr1 i would still recommend trying danganronpa 2, it has a much stronger cast over all imo which i think carries it a lot better. the world of that series is just very absurd over all though. if you decide to try it just know the game does expect you to know the plot of dr1 so you might want to look up how it ends

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

It's been a while since the DR2 LP, but I remember between that and the light novel Orenronen was translating, Dangan Ronpa trying to have a greater world just made it worse. A lot of just saying the words "despair" and "hope" over and over again and pretending that's writing a story

ok. i went through dr2 and the followup prequel/sequel anime for the first time like 2 months ago and it was good

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

there is a lot of saying hope and despair though so get used to that. i dont mind it cuz of how silly everything is anyway

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

I liked DR1 enough to want more but I absolutely hated 2. It was a terrible slog with terrible trials that withheld information from the player and a mediocre payoff that thought its twist was enough on its own to cover for everything else being mediocre.

i definitely dont agree about the trials withholding info, i was very impressed at how solvable they all were

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

As someone who liked 999 a LOT and Phoenix Wright is DanganRonpa actually a good mystery or is it all just nonsense

good mysteries usually but the world is very absurd which can make it sometimes difficult to tell what is actually within the realm of possibility. every character has an extreme talent that can be basically anything, from like being a chef to being a fitness coach to being a princess. cast in the first game is largely one note aside from the core main cast, second game's cast is much more fleshed out. expect a lot of weird anime poo poo but, for me at least, even at its worst it makes up for it by being funny. the murders can get pretty gruesome too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

my birthday is in october you should maket he title about that. Thanky ou