Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Reviewers, even ones who liked death stranding, also talked a lot about how difficult it was at first and how they fell all the time. Like, just hold the triggers. According to my end stats I hard fell a total of like 5 times in the entire game, and all of those were off mountains because I was trying to do something stupid with zip lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I see goons say metroid fusion isn't a metroidvania all the time

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

been enjoying temperatures like that every day for months

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

blue squares posted:

if I am playing on PC and my frame rate is swinging rather quickly from around 60-70 back up to 120+ rapidly, should I turn down the graphics until the frame rate is steady? I can't tell much difference to be honest.

if it doesn't bother you why change it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

holy crap new pocky and rocky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giR0k3btl5I

look at these pixels

https://twitter.com/TENGO_PROJECT/status/1303892813147336704

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Game so great it was worth remaking 4 times

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Super metroid cost $70 and it's over in 2 hours!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

The other issue with diskless is it seems like you'd have to shell out pretty early on for more storage space. I have like...two digital Switch games and I've already had to archive a bunch of my physical cart data just to have enough room for the ten games I own

There's no way on earth you aren't going to have to install any disc game you buy

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

just lol if you aren't forking over like 5 or 6 hundred dollars for the pleasure of getting scraping speared

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

yes
no

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i had fun with the tutorial battles, think they could've expanded them out to a whole game if they wanted to. but i'm enjoying george kamitani's "every sci-fi story you've ever heard of comes in for a HUGE party" story too

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

BOTW but your tools are anime characters and you get them from a gacha

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

run 4 or 5 milliamps into the controller grip and make people feel their game overs, like those dumb shock pens (don't actually)