Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Here's some more Retribution names I just happened to come up with off the top of my head, completely out of nowhere, from scratch
    Slab Bulkhead
    Bridge Largemeat
    Punt Speedchunk
    Butch Deadlift
    Hold Bigflank
    Splint Chesthair
    Flint Ironstag
    Bolt Vanderhuge
    Thick McRunfast
    Blast Hardcheese
    Buff Drinklots
    Crunch Slamchest
    Fist Rockbone
    Stump Beefknob
    Smash Lampjaw
    Punch Rockgroin
    Buck Plankchest
    Stump Junkman
    Dirk Hardpec
    Rip Steakface
    Slate Slabrock
    Crud Bonemeal
    Brick Hardmeat
    Rip Slagcheek
    Punch Sideiron
    Gristle McThornbody
    Slate Fistcrunch
    Buff Hardback
    Bob Johnson
    Blast Thickneck
    Crunch Buttsteak
    Slab Squatthrust
    Lump Beefbroth
    Touch Rustrod
    Beef Blastbody
    Big McLargehuge
    Smoke Manmuscle
    Beat Punchmeat
    Hack Blowfist
    Roll Fizzlebeef

quack i thought you closed chikara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

his career really got derailed bad when randy crushed his orbital

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dragon kid should probably be dragon man now

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the retribution threads should go on a field trip to other forums to share the joy with other goons who dont know what they are mising

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

last name pants?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

these guys don't get to pick their gimmick so it seems like to me they're just trying to make the best of it/have fun with what they were handed. the names are very silly and i think that mia yim and mercedes martinez's new names were picked solely to troll bryan alvarez

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that is the most obnoxious camera work ever but i like this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Spiderdrake posted:

It's like the lines were written by two different people. "Head of the family" or "puts the bread on the table" has punch. It has universal meaning. Saying he's the guy who provides and getting his cousins in line works.

Tribal chief is loving awful. Is it a racism? I don't know, but it feels like it wants to be.

On the other hand this all feels very cart before the horse. I guess they just wanted out from Braun or ran out of ideas for the Fiend.

wwe is very racist and very bad and doesn't like to push non whites in a non exploitative manner, but others in the anoa'i family have called their family a tribe before. i didn't watch any of the build tho and if they were just saying tribal chief of all samoans then thats not good no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Procrastinator posted:

I think my list is something like:

1) Gran Metalik
2) Chad Gable
3) Aleister

pretty much every guy that's not a re-signed prior release in the THE HURT BUSINESS vs. OUR OTHER BLACK WRESTELRS storyline is honestly also in the list, but ricochet's rear end kissing can be measured as a sizeable fraction of seth's. a big part of me wonders if Cedric's part in the story is his "please re-sign with us, we'll definitely push you!" or whatever.

also lmao that keith lee has already missed t.v. (hopefully not for illness reasons), and kushida's NXT appearances are so off-and-on.
mia yim was exposed to someone with covid and is his live in girlfriend so he's likely pulled for quarantine as well.