Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The funniest thing about this is that by forcing wrestlers to promote themselves outside WWE under their real names instead of their WWE ones, they're becoming more valuable as entertainers for non-WWE reasons, reducing WWE's outreach and leverage.

Yeah I was gonna say if I'm Paige and I'm making $500,000 a year just from Twitch and now I get a range of time where I'm both getting WWE money and also now using my non-WWE name to build myself up? I'd be gone as soon as the contract is up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU