Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Rarity posted:

He even sent the Mountie to jail where he was locked away and mistreated and mocked by the people in charge of him. Ali had a similar experience on 205 Live.

It was also implied he was about to be raped by a fellow inmate.

Sanguinia posted:

That "Nailz was the babyface all along," theory certainly proved sound in the end.

Well, he did attack Vince and try to choke him to death, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

How would ya’ll feel if Retribution was a vehicle for CM Punk’s return?

I like Punk but I don’t know how i’d feel. He was always kinda sloppy and he’s getting up there in age. It might save the angle for some though he still has a lot of fans.
It would just be Punk and a bunch of jobbers. It would fizzle and Punk would get pissy and quit. But I do think it's a possibility.

Here is my pitch: As much as I hate to say it, IF they built it up correctly. IF. And obviously they wouldn't, but IF! what if Shane is behind Retribution. He's been running RAW Underground to see who has what it takes to go to battle to take WWE down. And Shane tells us we haven't seen everyone who has fought in Underground. It ends up being a combination of bitter perennial midcards like Dolph and Shelton, plus the return of people fired during the plague. They all want their retribution, including Shane for not getting the company and losing it to his sister and her husband. Then he wipes his hands of it and says that he did his part. "Good luck, Dad!"

Then with a leaderless faction they go nuts. Crazy poo poo they can do because there is no audience. They can burn down the ring. Take a sledgehammer to the fan LED screens. Sabotage the lighting rig above the ring so it crashes down onto the ring and collapses. At the end of a Raw crash a giant truck into the production truck and they go off the air. Let the Resistance do shoot interviews on everything.

And whoever is the best talker can give the line: "We're sick of trying to grab the brass ring. We're taking the gold ring."

Just go nuts and build to Survivor Series: War Zone.

Sorry for the fantasy booking, but it just came to me and I wanted to tell people.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Gonzo McFee posted:

Absolutely gone at them ending a four way Iron Man Match in a draw. My initial reaction was "It'll probably be a great match but gently caress me does this all not feel like a gigantic waste of everyone's time" and they couldn't even give me the first part without putting a giant turd on the outcome.

Somewhere, sitting in Hawaii, Bret Hart wants his loving belt back.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Grendels Dad posted:

He should reconsider, it probably has Corona all over it by now.

Also cum.

Oh god, did Paige get his belt!? To be fair, HBK probably got cum on it too.

edit: If he was awarded the current championship belt he'd probably be like "What the gently caress is this??"

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What the gently caress?

I'll probably be probed if I explain the joke.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

IcePhoenix posted:

outscooped by rarity like 10 hours ago

I feel like if you're that aware about it then you should probably not make the joke

I admit, I did. But the setup was RIGHT THERE. I like making jokes, We make fun of Seth Rollins having his dick pics leaked. Paige didn't do anything wrong. It's just a dumb joke. Ric Flair's Big Gold Belt should have been sent to the CDC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

StarkRavingMad posted:

In one of the sex tapes, Brad Maddox ejaculated on the NXT Women's Title. It's funny because Brad Maddox's real name is Tyler Kluttz. A "klutz" is also slang for a clumsy or awkward person. What a klutz he was to inseminate a wrestling title!

That's how the twin women's tag titles were born! Now that's slow burn storytelling!