Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

the my friend mark promo gets funnier every year in a way he definitely did not intend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Bard Maddox posted:

what happened to Jimmy Uso

hosed his knee up

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Envisioned posted:

I would bet large amounts of money that swapping Jey in for Big E is pure spite on their part about him likely raising all hell over the bullshit this afternoon.

yeah, it feels really very much like they booked Big E for this but then he spoke up about today's bullshit and so they retaliated

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

andrew yang is a libertarian tech entrepreneur but he also seems to have like, empathy for humans which is fairly unique for that kind of guy

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Aphrodite posted:

A number of voice actors have been forbidden to do Cameos in their character voices, even if they don't identify themselves as that character.

It's a bit of a weird grey area because while obviously the association is there, any veteran VA has used that same voice for countless other characters too. The Red M&M is just Fry speaking at a slower pace, wake up sheeple!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nScJwkDWvJA

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

A stupid thought:

WWE won't let people twitch under either their ring, or legal real names right?

What if (for an easy example, I know he doesn't twitch) Edge were to twitch as "Adum Kopeland".

WWE can't claim ownership of that name. So they have no contractual claim. And if they try to get it shut down coz they are still pissy about somebody doing something on their free time that is not WWE approved, it would die a thousand deaths in court as there is no way WWE can tell an independant contractor what they can do in their own time.

pretty sure i saw someone pitch this to a legal law type person and they were like "nah"

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

NXT got bumped up to television from the WWE Network when the news came down that AEW was going to be on wednesdays. They got on first, but it was still in an effort to undercut them

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i feel like the difference between jeff and matt is the same as the difference between tim burton and david lynch

i will not elaborate on this

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

they might as well have named these motherfuckers slapnuts and toilet-paper for how much this garbage is going to make them look like complete clowns

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Jackie D posted:

Raw 1.67 million

this week last year was 2.2 million, just as a point of comparison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

it will eventually end