Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Did Big Bossman ever wrestle another cop or is this the first Cop vs Cop match in WWE history?

Pretty sure he had a feud with the mountie at one point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you
Night Man

Rarity posted:

He even sent the Mountie to jail where he was locked away and mistreated and mocked by the people in charge of him. Ali had a similar experience on 205 Live.

Yikes. He was definitely ahead of the curve in showing us all that ACAB. Especially when he crashed a funeral for big nasty Paul Wight's dead ol' daddy.

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you
Night Man
If USA moves NXT to Tuesday nights and replaces SVU with it, they'll have only succeeded in replacing one show with sex offenders with another show with sex offenders.

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you
Night Man
The only wwe show I ever went to was when I was 5 or 6 in the very early 90s and I got to see a Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels match. The only thing I remember about it was that Bret won and I was very happy. I'm sure the rest of the card was terrible because I remember nothing else about it.

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you
Night Man
You know, it would be really great if something were to happen to Jerry McDevil. Vince wouldn't be able to get away with half the awful poo poo he does if it weren't for that monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you
Night Man

Golden Bee posted:

I don’t know who that is but I assume an Irish version of Satan?

Haha, no, I was calling McDevit the McDevil. McDevit is their lawyer that gets them out of all the awful poo poo they do isn't he?