Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I went to a Tampa house show where we got Kevin Owens/Neville as the opener back when NXT had just started up. It was really, really good. The main event was Show/Roman in a tables match which was a hell of a thing. TV just doesn’t get across how big the Big Show is.

Jericho cut a long awesome hometown promo for, like 10 minutes where he even teased calling Stephanie a hoooo baaaaag before declaring we don’t do that anymore.

And yeah, the kids hated the Miz. We got a hilarious sequence where Miz was demanding Mizdow set up his chair before the match and it derailed into a slapstick routine.

All the PPVs and Raws I went to sucked rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Rarity posted:

2.065mil

That's a lot of cameo revenue

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Terry Taylor manages Wobbly Walrus to the world championship, baby

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

flatluigi posted:

this is almost definitely a mispost but lol @ putting out a multithousand dollar luxury product in the middle of a pandemic

That’s not Sony, that’s some weird company that will cover consumer electronics in gold and sell them to idiots. Probably a good business imo

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

That’s qanon poo poo by the way. They’re all Q people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Nothing has brought me more joy this election than knowing Corn Pop was real and it’s entirely possible that story happened.