Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotNowBro
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://movieweb.com/norm-spencer-dead-x-men-cartoon/

The voice of Cyclops from the X-Men cartoon that is.

RIP Norm Spencer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

rip, ex man

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BA NA NA NA NA NOPE

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Rest in power Cyclops from the X-Men cartoon

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Nobody killed him

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

A man who did much for the cuckold community. Despite Logan and Jean wanting to bone, he always had their backs.

Farewell champion.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How did Cyclops even get born?
Was that ever addressed?

Like think about it, babies open their eyes in the womb and he's "always on", as it were...

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I love how Cyclops biggest contribution in the movies is Jean killing him.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Big Beef City posted:

Was that ever addressed?

Like think about it, babies open their eyes in the womb and he's "always on", as it were...

Man you fake nerds make me sick. Mutants gain powers at puberty.gently caressread a book!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Man you fake nerds make me sick. Mutants gain powers at puberty.gently caressread a book!

What about Nightcrawler?

:boom:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Worst character to be honest

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
More like cryclops

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

cyclorpse

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

isn't there like a whole...thing about mutant kids? I dunno a line or arc or whatever it's called? I'm pretty sure there is. If not there should be and they should have called it "Mutant Babies" and done it like Muppet Babies and in the theme song where it says "We make your dreams come true" There's a mutant child who's power actually is that and it kills millions unintentionally.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

cyclops gave his mom a cesarean section when he was born, it's canon.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

SHARIA LAW SCHOOL posted:

cyclops gave his mom a cesarean section when he was born, it's canon.

sure, blame the child, SHARIA LAW SCHOOL

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pug Rodeo posted:

What about Nightcrawler?

:boom:

Growing blue hair in strange places

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i gua-ran-tee

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How's wearing goggles gonna prevent you from blasting things to heck with your mutant male gaze?! Who wrote this garbage

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i regret to inform you that cyclops is cancelled

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cya, BUB

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Colonel Cancer posted:

How's wearing goggles gonna prevent you from blasting things to heck with your mutant male gaze?! Who wrote this garbage

either the goggles filter out the specific wavelength of light his lasers use or seeing a certain shade of red makes the lasers stop until he looks away depending on the writer, i think

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Behold: optic blast

:smith:

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

food court bailiff posted:

either the goggles filter out the specific wavelength of light his lasers use or seeing a certain shade of red makes the lasers stop until he looks away depending on the writer, i think
I like that latter kind, where cyclops would be powerless in a fight against e.g. Daredevil or Hellboy.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Was that ever addressed?

he wasn't always on until he cracked his head open while skydiving, or something like that

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Remember when that first Wolverine movie was loving garbage, but the game was pretty drat good?

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
I always preferred to play as Colossus in the arcade game. He could really clear the screen with his special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He died strangling me to death