Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Confirmed, Rosemi gets pollinated by the pp energy to attain her human form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Gura is currently dying from spicy noodles. Also if you ever wanted to know what overconfidence looks like it's this:

Fall penalties:
15: 20 jumping jacks.
30: spicy noodles.
75: EN prank call.
150: TBD

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
mouse and nyanners are about to talk about, uh, tags

https://twitch.tv/ironmouse

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

snip

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Aug 24, 2021

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
i checked out /vt/ because of whoever saying it's was better last night during the drama but boy it's 3000 lightyears worse than this thread holy poo poo, to be expected i guess but drat

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Gura is currently dying from spicy noodles. Also if you ever wanted to know what overconfidence looks like it's this:

Fall penalties:
15: 20 jumping jacks.
30: spicy noodles.
75: EN prank call.
150: TBD

She's one away from the prank call.

Fell as I posted it.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Tabletops posted:

i checked out /vt/ because of whoever saying it's was better last night during the drama but boy it's 3000 lightyears worse than this thread holy poo poo, to be expected i guess but drat

Thank you for your sacrifice, I was having a hard time believing there was literally any way this thread was worse than 4chan.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

This is finally Peak Gura

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Gura prank calling a Holo EN member:

sleepy Ina: helloooooooooo
Gura: AHHH What UH HELLO Hey CAN I AHHHHHH WHAT

Sleepy Ina: hello?

Gura: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHE Can't hear me!! AH ! NO ! WAIT ! hold on!

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Gura goes to prank call Ina and gets immediately reversal'd, powerful tako.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Waffleman_ posted:

Fell as I posted it.

And now she's prank calling EN members. Calli lucked out but a tired Ina answered. Gura's is low key having a internal meltdown from the pressure of calling someone and Ina is trolling Gura hard. Gura may not survive this stream.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Waffleman_ posted:

Fell as I posted it.

If only Jump King was a rhythm game. Is she anywhere close to the end, or is she going to have to start getting creative with punishments? (And didn't Kanata take 30+ hours to clear this game?)

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

I'm just happy Ina has finally heard about our Lord and Savior Lightning McQueen. Now she can finally go to Cars heaven.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Ardeem posted:

If only Jump King was a rhythm game. Is she anywhere close to the end, or is she going to have to start getting creative with punishments? (And didn't Kanata take 30+ hours to clear this game?)

I haven't seen her go past the second stream.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Ardeem posted:

Not at all.

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Ardeem posted:

She's still in the starting area.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Ardeem posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/8rk1Ryl

gura hasn't even made it out of the green bit/to the red tree

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Ardeem posted:

She hasn't even gotten past the forest.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Rubellavator posted:

I haven't seen her go past the second stream.

Waffleman_ posted:

Not at all.

Badingading posted:

She's still in the starting area.

Mazerunner posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/8rk1Ryl

gura hasn't even made it out of the green bit/to the red tree

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

She hasn't even gotten past the forest.

Oh. Oh dear.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Also she needs to get a new toaster.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I like this lounge jazz version of Blue Clapper. She set the numbers WAY too low, falling is just part of the game, not an aberrant failure state.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

How does she keep making the same mistake

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Grondoth posted:

I like this lounge jazz version of Blue Clapper. She set the numbers WAY too low, falling is just part of the game, not an aberrant failure state.

The first thing out of my mouth when I saw those numbers was "Gura you loving idiot!" followed by a hearty :lol:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

NomChompsky posted:

How does she keep making the same mistake

For like the first 40-50 minutes she was trying to make the red jump to get past the second screen.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Wudz posted:

mouse and nyanners are about to talk about, uh, tags

https://twitch.tv/ironmouse

Now THIS VOD is probably not surviving and they haven't even made it to the tag list.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Mokinokaro posted:

Now THIS VOD is probably not surviving and they haven't even made it to the tag list.
I dunno man I think this one might make it All The Way Through

this is already intensely cursed

e- yikes this list they're looking at is, uh, Big Yab

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
ironmouse constantly shrinking and growing in size as she laughs is soothing

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Them talking about tags is hilarious, Mel and mouse were amazing together. Is there anyone who could archive this one in case they nuke it, I can't watch it right now but previous Tag Chat has been incredible

Belan
May 7, 2007
I want someone to make an Ironmouse "Hey listen!" mod for Ocarina of Time.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Captain Invictus posted:

Them talking about tags is hilarious, Mel and mouse were amazing together. Is there anyone who could archive this one in case they nuke it, I can't watch it right now but previous Tag Chat has been incredible

they said the twitch vod would be nuked, but they'd be uploading it elsewhere

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Twitch sounds difficult to deal with.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Recently Kiara & Gura talk about when conventions & travel are back on the menu about being live to chat with people, I assume some sort of rig set up with them at a computer live projected into the panel and getting direct feed from the convention floor?

That or they wear mascot suits like they're flipping a sign on a street corner. I don't know which one sounds cooler.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Pollyanna posted:

Twitch sounds difficult to deal with.

Youtube is generally worse but neither is great.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Nyanners new face tracking is ridiculously good

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Hololive has done meet&greets before, it's like a telepresence kiosk, but with an anime girl.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
They've had meet-and-greets in Japan before and yeah, it's basically a two-way video chat set up. Something like a panel would probably look like that discussion Taku Inoue had with Suisei posted earlier.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Going to be making a new thread Soon (TM), hit me with your best thread title suggestions for a 2.0.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Vtuber Thread - The Complete & Total Nijification of Something Awful

Vtuber Thread - The Future is Anime (Except When It's a Capybara)

Vtuber Thread - My Dad is the Queen of all Vtubers (It's Like That.)

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Ibblebibble posted:

Going to be making a new thread Soon (TM), hit me with your best thread title suggestions for a 2.0.

vTuber Thread - The Shitposting Dragon Proliferation Station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Wudz posted:

Vtuber Thread - Pure of Heart, Dumb of rear end

Wudz posted:

Vtuber Thread - The Duality of Holoman

Wudz posted:

Vtuber Thread - The thread itself is the vtuber