Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

sinky posted:

Is that game designed to end friendships?
Yes, but Ollie's just been trolling Coco all game for the hell of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

sinky posted:

Mario Party Switch is babby version, the older games had a max of 50 turns

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Yes, but Ollie's just been trolling Coco all game for the hell of it

meanwhile, Calli has been relentlessly burning... Ina!?

Aklyon
Nov 7, 2018
It at least is babby that heads in the right direction, instead of the weirdo mario parties in-between the older ones and the switch one.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

These boards are so small too. The N64 games had bigger boards.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Yes that's how Mario Party works.

Marios Party, Kart, and soon to be Golf are all devious friendship destroyers.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Log082 posted:

meanwhile, Calli has been relentlessly burning... Ina!?
She can't stand that ina likes waluigi (the correct opinion) and will not let it slide

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

sinky posted:

It's basically a test to see which friendships are strong enough to try Mario Kart.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

She can't stand that ina is waluigi (the correct opinion) and will not let it slide

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Liar Lyre posted:

Pekora had a great reaction to the distraction dance in Henry Stickmin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LNouqMzKXQ

Pikamee had the same reaction, too. That part is just hilariously great.

Stickmin is the sort of thing I assumed was going to be early 2000s newgrounds nonsense type humor, but aside from one certain racist meme from early 4chan that pops up twice it's pretty much actually funny and it does a good job of playing with expectations so that it doesn't become rote "oh, just always pick the least likely object for ~wAcKy~ results to continue."

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah, gently caress Waluigi

Also Callie asking Coco if she's fine saying the F-word is low key hilarious to me

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
The real friendship ending game is Dokapon Kingdom, where you can do things like renaming other peoples characters make them wear ugly clothes.

ALL MY HOMIES SAY gently caress WALUIGI (except Ina).

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Some people say gently caress Waluigi, while others say gently caress Waluigi.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I think Fubuki is really going to 100% the game in one sitting. She loves Charles.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Rubellavator posted:

I think Fubuki is really going to 100% the game in one sitting. She loves Charles.

And she just got the Valiant Hero ending and was just as broken up as you'd expect

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Ardeem posted:

The real friendship ending game is Dokapon Kingdom, where you can do things like renaming other peoples characters make them wear ugly clothes.

Sudden flashbacks of the time my friend robbed my items 4 times in the same turn, then stole the town I just saved.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Just Andi Now posted:

Sudden flashbacks of the time my friend robbed my items 4 times in the same turn, then stole the town I just saved.

One of my "friends" changed my name to be exactly the same, just with a space in front of it, and I spent hours just fuming lmao

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Elira is going to visit the Nijisanji world Minecraft server:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IssHIhJqEM0

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Takoluka posted:

One of my "friends" changed my name to be exactly the same, just with a space in front of it, and I spent hours just fuming lmao

One of my friends straight up punched me because I accidentally beat him in a battle. Dokapon Kingdom is good times.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Kanfy posted:

Elira is going to visit the Nijisanji world Minecraft server:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IssHIhJqEM0

But is she going to stare at the dirt, waiting for grass to grow?

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Kiara did an interview with an Australia(North) language cosplay magazine:
https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1402321272374280205

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

The Mario Party collab in a nutshell.

https://twitter.com/WchanWorks/status/1402313389481676803?s=20

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Shame she had to disable the comments on that video.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Were they always disabled or did something happen in them?

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Apparently Callie's chat was getting spammed and then she turned on the new subscriber feature and killed the spam. The comments off is probably being safe to prevent any fires in chat

Also why the concern about youtube comments being off, that poo poo is like twitter reply tier of trash

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Man, if only they could keep coming up with creative insults, give her something to actually laugh at, like the marshmallow stream.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Unfortunately one the things the AlGoRiThM cares about is engagement, like comments. So it's a bummer not for the content of them, but how it negatively impacts the creator

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Actual play podcasts have been a big part of my work podcast regimen, so I’m pretty hyped for TTRPG stuff with HoloEn and Vshojo, even though Nyanners is the only one in the latter group I’m familiar with.

The Vshojo campaign will DMed by a dude called Arcadum, who seems like he does it professionally? From what I understand he had the players pick from some prewritten adventure hooks he made, it’ll take place on a persistent homebrewed setting, and the actions of previous players he DMed and the characters they played might show up. So did everyone get the same list of adventure hooks, or does the list shorten or get reworked as subsequent groups “take” them? It sounds pretty cool no matter what though.

I am slightly miffed that Kiara’s character video tomorrow is scheduled during my commute home.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Dr Christmas posted:

Actual play podcasts have been a big part of my work podcast regimen, so I’m pretty hyped for TTRPG stuff with HoloEn and Vshojo, even though Nyanners is the only one in the latter group I’m familiar with.

The Vshojo campaign will DMed by a dude called Arcadum, who seems like he does it professionally? From what I understand he had the players pick from some prewritten adventure hooks he made, it’ll take place on a persistent homebrewed setting, and the actions of previous players he DMed and the characters they played might show up. So did everyone get the same list of adventure hooks, or does the list shorten or get reworked as subsequent groups “take” them? It sounds pretty cool no matter what though.

I am slightly miffed that Kiara’s character video tomorrow is scheduled during my commute home.

Arcadum plans...super...super long dnd campaigns.

https://verum.fandom.com/wiki/Campaigns#Current_Campaigns

like the fact that vei jumped on the 85 game campaign, basically signed up the girls to one of the two "main" arcs of like, the next year and a half of the poo poo, realistically culminating in the girls participating in the endgame campaign listed as chapter 6 on the page i linked.

the previous vtuber campaigns were death and debts, and steel and silence, which then had everyone who survived past campaigns he'd done, do this one shot, eight hour long campaign https://verum.fandom.com/wiki/The_End_Game

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Holy poo poo, what the gently caress is wrong with YouTube? I’m trying to watch Ame’s Obra Dinn stream and I keep getting 15 second ads every three minutes.

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014

Pollyanna posted:

Holy poo poo, what the gently caress is wrong with YouTube? I’m trying to watch Ame’s Obra Dinn stream and I keep getting 15 second ads every three minutes.

Watching on mobile or desktop?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Worklurker posted:

Watching on mobile or desktop?

Mobile. Desktop I have an adblocker.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Pollyanna posted:

I've been using youtube vanced for a while and it's done a pretty good job at cutting mobile ads, might be worth a look

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014

Pollyanna posted:

If you are using Firefox mobile you can try using ublock origin.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I mostly use Youtube on my TV and it's awful. I've noticed a lot of stream vods going immediately to ad when I open them, and then not even loading after an ad plays either, making me have to close and reopen it.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Pollyanna posted:

Newpipe helps me with this.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

More Henry Stickmin dancing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azDDst9xnOA

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Can we get Korone, or Marine to play it next. Or maybe Miko.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Lyer posted:

Apparently Callie's chat was getting spammed and then she turned on the new subscriber feature and killed the spam. The comments off is probably being safe to prevent any fires in chat

Also why the concern about youtube comments being off, that poo poo is like twitter reply tier of trash

Unfortunately it also cuts off the dedicated fans who make timestamp lists for clippers and for people who can't watch the whole stream.