Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

pezzie posted:

It's crazy to me that Haachama weaved all this lore together and she's only just 19 years old. Girl is crazy talented.

cutest SCP in ages i tell you what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Overbite posted:

Where’s the slot car vtuber

They’re coco’s boyfriend

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

MonsterEnvy posted:

And they got murdered by Spiders.

from the soup?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

My favorite part of falling down the vtuber hole is learning just how loving weirdly YouTube operates.

Algorithms are all trainwrecks used to avoid paying actual workers yeah :eng99:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Tabletops posted:

That’d be nice.

It’s like when people lose their poo poo when pekora drops into a call chat stream or a birthday stream. It’s like seeing a loving cryptid

HEY MOONA

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Kata-Haro posted:

Yeah, I've always thought the main draw of v-tubers were that the avatars provided the perfect amount of anonimity to let people show their real personalities that you wouldn't see if they had to facecam.

Doubly so for all those with social anxieties of some form or another.

I’m in awe at the one vshoujo who uses an avatar AND tts, like god drat. Also Ollie is the best holoID

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

It’s algorithms the whole way down and they’re gonna kill us all

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czX8WWD4d3A

holy poo poo the outright gurgling at one point :lmfao:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

To be fair that hands house is pretty rad

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

If it was in English I’d probably be playing it right now too ngl :sweatdrop:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dezinus posted:

Yeah, I watched Roberu play a bit and it's oddly thrilling. While also being the most absurd thing I've ever laid eyes on.

I blame my interest in having a family who religiously watched nascar so circle racing is fun :v:

Kinda wanna watch Korone play a nascar game now

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Revolver Bunker posted:

If it is anything like her playthrough of Gran Turismo 2 she'll spend a hour picking out a car, a hour on specs, two hours on placing logo stickers from sponsors, and do a lap before taking out the pace car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WqC4AoFN94

It’s like looking back into my own past, except with a cute anime doggo in my place. :3:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Gura and Marine at Anong Us. Coco, when the memes fell.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

gently caress dead rising I wanna see korone blast through mega man legends 1 2 and tronne bonne

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Patware posted:

i would say 'poor ironmouse' but i think this was the public shame equivalent of being stepped on so i will instead say congratulations ironmouse

Definitely true, but I can understand where Ironmouse is coming from as well :hmmyes:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

It's a very Japanese culture thing to do, whether it's warranted or not. I think the most infamous example is an AKB48 idol who was forced to shave her head, apologize, then kicked into the trainee squad again for the sin of having a boyfriend at 20 years old.

What the absolute gently caress

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Kyte posted:

That was 8 years ago, the punishment came from the idol company for breaking the group's rules and fans actually defended her, so it doesn't actually work to exemplify the stereotype it's usually used for.

If anything, it should be an example of how lovely idol companies are.

Ok, it’s still equally bad but in a totally different way then, but I’m at least glad the fandom generally supported her. :unsmith:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Sharkitten posted:

I got my Nyanners T-shirt today

It's very lovely and made out of a nice, comfy material. Unfortunately I'm an idiot and ordered a size too big. But hey. Maybe it'll shrink?

Just get a little fatter bro

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:discourse:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

X-MAN

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Tabletops posted:

Please don’t give lizards tits

coward

Namtab posted:

lizards lay eggs, there's no biological need for hype baps

poison sacs

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

0083 opening please thanks

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Nah obviously they are just the alpha gremlin

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

possum vtuber that talks about eating garbage

We have haachama at home

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Sundae posted:

It's a sad thing to see when someone's career crashes and burns like that. Dude flew too close to the sun and just... ran out of gas. :(

:mad:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Kanos posted:

I really wonder what about RE6 is so cursed that it keeps postponing collabs. I never had any real problems playing through the game in coop with multiple friends several times, but that was a couple years ago so maybe it doesn't play nicely with some modern system stuff.

Me and a friend had connection issues now and then but other than the aircraft carrier but with Chris’ campaign it was pretty stable.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

astr0man posted:

fwiw fans buying happy birthday billboards/bus ads/etc for idols is normal in korea/japan

yes and we should seek to emulate these perfectly normal fans

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Now that’s a zaku I can get behind supporting

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

Scientific research acquired through PROJECT PEKOCLIP will advance the effort by leaps and bounds

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:kimchi:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Gura: I'm totally not scared by the way.

Also Gura: Screaming and firing her gun in random directions.

That’s just being a good American :patriot:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

leather fedora posted:

Ms. "Strongest Fairy" has a lot to prove if she thinks she can unseat the reignin⑨ champion.

So strong she was tempbanned from Twitter before even starting is a strong beginning

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Ibblebibble posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3o8MkEKmAo

TIL that Miyabi is a goddamn double Legend.

Jesus Christ :vince:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Mazerunner posted:

Ollie's legs should just be like, detached

God that'd be an amazing joke.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Maine coons are great cats, ours enjoyed playing fetch and would yell at you for popcorn :unsmith:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I do love how the vtubing talents en masse are all generally chill and super cool with each other. For an entertainment medium based around online personalities streaming to nerds all day there seems to be remarkably little toxicity among most vtubers and tons of them seem super cool with each other and happily boost each other

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

WA WA WA WA WA WA

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I can’t really watch Luna stuff cause of the voice yeah, but the clips of her getting angry like at the crane game thing make me laugh my rear end off.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Mokinokaro posted:

Just a small correction: Snuffy is an independent who just collabs with VShojo members a lot like Haruka Karibu.

It's an easy error to make though as she shares a twitch team with most of VShojo.

She’s also a massive shitposting memelord which further blurs the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah, it’s an amazing game but I don’t see how a regular streamer or vtuber who has to deal with any kind of corporate could get away with it.