Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Very rude of Amelia to follow up her constant murder of Gura in Among Us with this constant murder of Gura in minigames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
This playlist is nuts.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Fat_Cow posted:

gura minecraft stream drinking game
take a shot for every time:
Gura switches to a new project

You can be banned for encouraging self-harm, you know?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Teek posted:

Gura is attempting a waterfall channel from the main living area to her shark hat house. It’s pretty much a mess and she’s not happy with it. Look for her to continue on that before getting sidetracked seventeen times.

I've been watching a bunch of their Minecraft streams, and it's funny how much personality comes through in how they use their time.

Like, if chat starts saying "MAKE A BUCKET":

Gura immediately forgets what she's working on and tries to craft a bucket. After realizing she doesn't have enough iron, she heads off to mine some, but by the time she gets to the mine, she's forgotten about the bucket as well.

Watson replies "Why? Why do I need a bucket?" and doesn't do anything until she gets an explanation that satisfies her.

Ina already has a bucket.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
There's someone in Ina's stream doing live translations into Japanese. How surreal is that?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Red Minjo posted:

Haachama just said she had to start over and then played the stream intro again. What was that about? I missed the first 7 minutes.

She got most of the way through Bad Romance, then started stumbling and said "No, bad, I'm gonna restart"

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Two of the first songs in this "English-only" stream are Finnish and Spanish.

And halfway through Despacito, the lyrics all became "Haachamacha Haachama Haachamamacha"...

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I just come here to laugh at the funny shark.

Can we please keep the Serious Societal Issues to other threads more suited to their discussion?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
So this happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k73YpLoX1xE

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Haachama just started streaming Papers Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qym6sdXdwZA

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Can't wait to see what shark brain + brain cell can accomplish.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Anyone know who "CallmeCarson" is? Because they dropped $100 in Gura's stream, and chat lost their goddamned minds.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Tae posted:

Should also mention that he was Super Chatting "PLEASE DM ME" and tweeted out (before deleting) "I will make her remember me"

Yeah, it was creepy, no question.

Chat, on average, seems to be pretty chill and just along for the ride, which makes the outliers stand out even more.

Like, there were two different people during that stream who superchatted something to the effect of "Hey, I'm severely depressed, have cut myself off from all IRL contacts, and attempted suicide. You're the only thing that keeps me going." How the gently caress are performers and entertainers supposed to deal with this poo poo?

In less mentally-scarring news, Haachama has an English singing stream in an hour.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Lyer posted:

What is Krita?

We'll learn on Thursday.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Takoluka posted:

Is this a meme or something? Because the guy I talked to was dead serious about it and was really getting into the numbers as "it's his job to know this stuff" at some pharma company in Manhattan.

I'm sure the guy at some pharma company in Manhattan is directly dialed into the details of an internet entertainment company in Japan. I'd be very interested to hear his opinions on an agricultural engineering company in Argentina.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Chese $200
Wood $150
Rent $800
Basil $3,600
Dough $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my pizzeria is dying

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Wudz posted:

Speaking of Risu how did she decide that her followers were going to be called prisoners, it feel like there's a pun or something I'm missing.

Pu-RISU-ners

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Reclines Obesily posted:

korone is the fittest holo

Gura's recent Ring Fit adventures may throw that into question.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Gura recorded a new version of her background music that's just her playing the ukulele and singing along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWS7CM0salc

Authorities are marketing it as a cure for insomnia and depression; say world peace may not be far behind.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Benne posted:

The next song Ame sings on key will be the first

Ame on her greatest case: "The Mystery of What the Hell Key is This?"

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Ame just got a superchat from one of the developers.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Boksi posted:

Ame does not understand three-dimensional movement in a vacuum. To be fair that's a problem a lot of Outer Wilds players have.

I only watched for a bit, but "momentum" seemed to be a totally foreign concept to her.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

I think Kiara still suffers from general anxiety or nerves despite her previous life's idol training, she ended up re-starting a couple songs tonight because she was singing in the wrong key or thought she wasn't doing well enough. The confidence is going to come with experience, whatever she was doing before is pretty small compared to YouTube.

I was thinking that as well during her restarts. Kiara does seem to have a real perfectionist streak when it comes to performing, and I hope she's able to work through it.

In contrast, Gura has gotten so comfortable with her character and her performance that she can just roll with it and improv. Take a look at her first time singing All Star, which is a botchy, giggly mess, but she has so much fun with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQyMnM7miIQ

Then, of course, like 20 minutes later she just drops this like it's nothing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybk0TLI2lnE&t=185s

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Speaking of cooking, here's a zombie in the kitchen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFkhURjSYgM

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Lyer posted:

It's hilarious to me that the EN member that should be the coolest one on paper (really good rapper/singer, death theme with good color scheme) is the goofiest one by far.

They knew exactly what they were doing. There's a reason her card in the promo video had "Gap" listed prominently as one of her traits.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
It's the fight of the century: Amelia Watson vs. Minecraft water physics

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Watson not afraid to weigh in on the controversial topics: A hot dog is a sandwich.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

njsykora posted:

Ina is currently Suisei-ing Kiara and Calli in Puyo Puyo.

Ina's not even that amazing, the other two are just awful.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Very nice that this Australian could get into a study abroad program during these rough times.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Gura's about to get a DM that starts with "Mashup, bromie" and I would kill to see her reaction.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Don't click this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4ZdTiHAhA&t=2988s

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Remember just a couple of months ago when Watson said she didn't really like Minecraft? I'm starting to think she was lying.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Full EN collab live now.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
"I killed my snowman and all he left me was his snowballs." - Gura

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I'm just catching up on the end of the EN Minecraft collab from last night. I can't get over the fact that everyone has these grandiose plans and is engineering elaborate structures, meanwhile Calli is living in a poorly-lit dirt hole and didn't even have a door until Ina gave her one last night.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Just an hour of Subaru begging not to be memed as a duck.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Intoluene posted:

Gura getting chased after shooting Ina off of PPP is the hardest I've laughed in a loooong time.

Yeah, that was good...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se-FGhKegN0

but Ina's response is the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKiPjJuT4No

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I can't wait to see what Ina gets inspired to build after this trip.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Kild posted:

i'm glad coco said their house is haachama's house and she has a place to hang out whenever she wants

Yeah, but on the other hand this means their kitchen is Haachama's kitchen...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Patware posted:

you cannot get pumpkin pies at the olive garden

Your own experience proves otherwise.