Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Someone get Gawr the royal throne of rhythm games, she's killing Master difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Okay which one of you is intentionally throwing their CSGO matches against Amelia? :colbert:

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Imagine Amelia, Pekora, Botan and Hatto during a Division 2 stream within the dark zone. Which would be the one first to betray the other during contaminated item extraction first: Hatto or Pekora?

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Ina dealing with lag while Gawr plays the bongos and Amelia talks about wax on apples.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I had no idea that Mario 35 could become so intense when it's just Fubuki and a random vying for the top spot.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I thought the clip of Luna seeing how Haato cooks would prepare me for that curry video. I was woefully unprepared and I don't even know how to cook curry.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

NuclearWinterUK posted:

Thank goodness Miko came along, because I'm not convinced she would have figured out how to cook food with the constant panic going on.

:laffo: at Coco accidently escaping a potential Miko prank by punching the minecart and taking it for herself while figuring out the controls.
Edit: no wait she still fell for Miko's prank.

marathon Stairmaster sesh fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 7, 2020

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Reset the "Days since last Neighbor War incident" sign.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Coco encountering an enchanted zombie in the water/Eventual Nether visit:

Edit: CONGRATS COCO FINISHED HER FIRST MINECRAFT HOUSE SANS ROOF AND DOOR

marathon Stairmaster sesh fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 7, 2020

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I didn't watch the first time Miko did story mode, how did she react to Trevor?

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Rushia is taking on GTA 5 and already accidentally killed Michael twice during the opening mission. She's got the "jumping while sprinting makes you faster" thing down though.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Haato stop.... My fear of food cross-contamination during food prep is already at the point of washing my hands with way too much hand soap.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Raenir Salazar posted:

Hrm, that's true. My thinking was either someone knew more or they didn't but that's a good point.

The subtitle on the thumbnail is what gave me a panic attack, I blame the thread, but scrolling down her timeline I didn't find much, just this tweet which maybe I took out of context,

https://twitter.com/ArtemisVtuber/status/1336140908333436928

Maybe its just an injoke?

Isn't the thumbnail just referencing the first half of Ace 7 involving your character's time as part of a prison camp flight crew?

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Liar Lyre posted:

Korone and Botan are going to play Dead Space 3 together in ~5.5 hours. That’s gotta be one of the oddest collabs combos ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZCJ32Jou1g

Which weapon combo is gonna win the race to being built: Ripper/flamethrower or whatever broken abomination can be built from the single hand frame? And this is not considering the upgrade chips.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Lyer posted:

Now I want Kiara to make other Hololive sims and put them into hilarious situations. Hahaha she really is ending the stream after she made them bang lmao

*IASIP theme over footage of Sim Haato accidentally causing a cooking fire*

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

:laffo: at Cali's Christmas date being Ghost Rider with a top hat instead of chat like they expected

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I hope someone clipped the voice Pekora gave Kiryu's first Mr. Shakedown. :allears:

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

What are the odds on images of pizza dough overflowing Amelia's Pizzeria just from the over measuring of her dough?

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Oh wow, if Pekora loved Majima from 0, her reactions to Majima Everywhere are gonna be great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiLlEDQNcWg

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Its okay now, the person who told Coco to have the divorce changed their mind and now Coco's trying to become a cat whisperer.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Blood Fresh Supply collab with Amelia when Civvie?
https://twitter.com/NoContextCivvie/status/1250009458698260482

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

:carol: WE GOT GLASSES AME :carol:

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Sharkitten posted:

shes scratching her rear end

A weapon to surpass Marine/Hajame Gear.

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Blasmeister posted:

Everyone’s gonna get really into Deus Ex, calling it now

if Amelia doesn't troll her chat with Invisible War after promising a Deus Ex franchise stream I'm gonna be disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I can't believe Calli's subjecting her chat to the John Freeman saga just so she can win the staring contest and didn't bother inviting Amelia.