Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1304751979550273538

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Can we get a Slavic hololiver next?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Seems like her old twitter was doxed. She really is a great artist.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I wonder if that HololiveEn Gen 1 thing was just a mistake or not.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So Gura x Coco 3d collab soon?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I assume Coco getting top superchats inspires them to throw this together if they could do it again with English/Japanese Hololive girls?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

nielsm posted:

Calli's speak still feels like she's reading off a stage script to me, so many "literary" expressions in it.

That due to her being a natural english speaker?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So Gen2 HololiveEN will have a goon right?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

56k playing muse dash. Apex Predator indeed.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Reclines Obesily posted:

this stream is also shadowbanned, insane numbers

But why

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LOlueKCtk

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Mori is ascending.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Well she is shadowbanned so Youtube's still dumb

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

People with high voices can cheat this game easily. I think Rushia slammed her desk to win.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I still wonder how Spicy Noodles make you puke.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

jimmydalad posted:

Haachama’s blatant cheating just makes this experience even funnier. Using google translate and giving herself points even though she’s wrong. She is chaos incarnate :allears:.

https://files.catbox.moe/usdcmt.webm

Funnily enough Haato can speak English just fine, she really plays up the "I can barely speak English" bit a lot recently.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Mori getting a new PC.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Mori gets a new apartment, new PC, and new mic. :toot:

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Is Calli's stream privated for anyone else?

Yep. She read a superchat from "Nick Gur" and yeah better safe than sorry.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I wish I could throw around money like this.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

You guys better record this stream since she said another supachat slur.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Bloody Pom posted:

God drat it, what now?

Lazy Knee Grow

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Luna is about to die on stream. Please say your goodbyes.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I wonder how much Kagura Mea makes.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Don't japanese Holos have all their perks at the 5$ mark with higher $ amounts just to flex?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Oh no, what was this video?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

All this China stuff, I hope it doesn't force Coco to graduate.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Coco showed her viewership breakdown on stream and said "Taiwan". That's it and it angered the uh "Usual" people.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Brunom1 posted:

I don't imagine that's something the streamer can take care of. The guy should likely try to reach Youtube for this.

Coco had a laugh and then people spammed red superchats to mock him. I guess It would be a chargeback thing I'd ask my bank about.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Is this the longest suspension Hololive has dished out before?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

I wish I could divide up my subscriptions on youtubes or filter them. Since all the vtubers videos dwarf other important videos. How am I going to keep up to date on SteveMRE and Townsend?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg05ciZotqY

More people should experience Kagura Mea tbh.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Okay am I blind or did Kiara never post a schedule for this week? I SWORE she had a "German Lessons" stream planned unless I had a stroke and imagined it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/jennie200806/status/1310855797908279296