Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

if your spouse is taking your last name, legally get it changed to PIZZAPASTA before the ceremony and don't tell them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Way ahead of you op.

-Mr Pepperoninips

:smug:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

if you’re a famous musician, write a song people will easily misinterpret as love-filled and comforting

Macnult

pump-fake the bouquet

nut

dancing down the aisle to the Belarusian national anthem

Prof. Crocodile

1. replace all groomsmen with pro wrestlers
2. take off bride's garter and place on top of ladder
3. wait

nut

saying I don’t and revealing to your fiancé that you already married a disaster last week

alnilam

When they say speak now or forever hold your peace and you stand up and say I'VE GOT SOMETHING and everyone's all nervous like here comes dramaaa but then you just say SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES total classic

ty manifisto

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

saying I don’t and revealing to your fiancé that you already married a disaster last week

the cherry on top is that the disaster's last name is now PIZZAPASTA

nut

frump truck posted:

the cherry on top is that the disaster's last name is now PIZZAPASTA

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

1. replace all groomsmen with pro wrestlers
2. take off bride's garter and place on top of ladder
3. wait

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

google THIS

Instead of kissing the bride after you exchange rings you both bend over and give your attendees the double goat

frump truck

hello... again!

google THIS posted:

Instead of kissing the bride after you exchange rings you both bend over and give your attendees the double goat

I am not sure that everyone will love this wedding prank

Prof. Crocodile

alnilam posted:

When they say speak now or forever hold your peace and you stand up and say I'VE GOT SOMETHING and everyone's all nervous like here comes dramaaa but then you just say SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES total classic

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Summoning lightning during a wedding is fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAwgUGUIGQ

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

you know those cool videos where its cake that looks like stuff well what if the table the wedding cake is on was actually cake

you try to cut it and it just keeps going

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

RandomFerret posted:

you know those cool videos where its cake that looks like stuff well what if the table the wedding cake is on was actually cake

you try to cut it and it just keeps going

Manifisto

when playing the traditional games of "duck duck bride" and "duck duck groom", choose someone you want to freak out and when you get to them say "duck!" in a very loud and forceful manner, as if you had said "bride" or "groom"

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

Manifisto posted:

when playing the traditional games of "duck duck bride" and "duck duck groom", choose someone you want to freak out and when you get to them say "duck!" in a very loud and forceful manner, as if you had said "bride" or "groom"

huh. we always called it "duck duck geoduck"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

frump truck posted:

I am not sure that everyone will love this wedding prank

The wedding videos will be posted everywhere

Escape From Noise

Make a big deal about there being an open bar, then on the day cut a metal bar open and put it on display

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

A good wedding prank if you're a guest is to sneak in a big ol bag of frozen peas. When the officiant says "speak now or forever hold your peace" you pop up and hold the peas up high and say "I gotta hold these forever?! Wammy shammy ding dang that's a long time!"

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Make a big deal about there being an open bar, then on the day cut a metal bar open and put it on display

That old adage:
If it's austenite
The marriage will be tight;
If it's martensitic,
The marriage, parasitic

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lawn dart in the bouquet

frump truck

hello... again!

Jolo posted:

A good wedding prank if you're a guest is to sneak in a big ol bag of frozen peas. When the officiant says "speak now or forever hold your peace" you pop up and hold the peas up high and say "I gotta hold these forever?! Wammy shammy ding dang that's a long time!"

now this is a wedding prank everyone can enjoy. plus it buys some time for the bride or groom to sneak away and change their last name to PIZZAPASTA real quick ;)

alexandriao

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Way ahead of you op.

-Mr Pepperoninips

:smug:

alexandriao

jokingly saying to my girlfriend for years that I like her, but i like the stars more. than trying to find new ways to "shake things up" in the bed room, like painting stars on the ceiling. getting interested in astrophotography just to keep the joke running

finally, all other permutations of the joke played out, i become an astronaut.

The DPRK

lawn d'art

FutonForensic

when they cover the glass with the chuppah, stealthily swap it out with a bag of soup

nut

haha great posts any of u guys need someone to be in on the prank? haha we could get married for the prank it’d be a funny prank if we got married

alnilam

Me: I don't know how to say this but...
Her: then say it
Me: honey, will you...
Her, expectantly: yes??
Me: join me for an epic prank?

ty manifisto

Khanstant

Escape From Noise

I got u 2 marry me! Owned!

Prof. Crocodile

alnilam posted:

Me: I don't know how to say this but...
Her: then say it
Me: honey, will you...
Her, expectantly: yes??
Me: join me for an epic prank?

alexandriao

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I got u 2 marry me! Owned!

Let's say it together...

I do!
I do... want that expensive Altair clone.

HAHA pranked!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

haha ok nobody haha maybe I’ll prank my family by marrying myself! lol