Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you primarily watch movies?!
In Theaters Only
On my home TV
On my phone
Peeping through my neighbor's window!
View Results

Khanstant
I loved the VVitch. I kind of skipped around the lighthouse, just aint been in that dark of a mood to really experience it right.plus it pisses off my moviephile friend.

cool movie i been thinking bout lately is The Platform. My DM introduced it to us pre-Q times in our campaign, without us knowing it, we essentially recreated a part of that movie adapted DnD dungeon style.

Anyway, it's a really cool movie especially if you love media about how capitalism is hosed up. My elevator pitch (hah) for this movie is that its a future mega-prison vertical complex. Each floor has two people on it and in the middle a platfrom floats fropm the top, all the way to the bottom, then shoots right back to the top. On the platform is food, the platform stops for 2 minutes and thats all the time you have to eat. Can't save food, they kill u if u try.

Cool movie, hope u check it out.

funny alternate ending idea: they successfully protect the pana cotta all the way down, dont find the child or get killed, and they send the panna cotta up as "the message" and the chefs up top just take it to mean ppl freaking hate that panna cotta and the cook responsible is fired and they stop making that dish, everything else the same lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU