Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you primarily watch movies?!
In Theaters Only
On my home TV
On my phone
Peeping through my neighbor's window!
View Results

Robot Made of Meat

I have bizarrely specific ideas about entertainment, and pretty much hate all movies as a general rule. Particularly "new" ones (made in the last several decades). It's not "film snob" type stuff, but I just have a lot of things that I don't enjoy, so it leaves little that I do.

But that doesn't mean I only like "good" movies. I really enjoy some bad ones.

OK where am I going? Dunno.

But I do know that Vamp is the best movie ever made. And oddly enough Keith Haring just came up in today's Welcome, Hello, and Chat thread.

I also like Willy Wonka, Clue!, and The Maltese Falcon.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Prof. Crocodile posted:

these are all great movies rmom, but z is right. if you want snob cred you need to cite 'murder by death', the film upon which clue! was based. :wotwot:

Oh yes! Murder by Death and The Cheap Detective are definitely on my top 10!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!