Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

bandaid.friend posted:

Why was Harold a giraffe instead of a platypus or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Easter Bilby

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Why is this allowed

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

The amount of immediate suspicion I have for anyone calling themselves "touchkin" is phenomenal.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

If you've got a better place to store your severed head collection I'd like to hear it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zetsubou-san posted:

turn off your monitor

literally i was going to end up making that joke as a self own

gdi zets.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

hambeet posted:

literally i was going to end up making that joke as a self own

gdi zets.

Nice 1

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJJ5WEmW5OI

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

TheLastRoboKy posted:

If you've got a better place to store your severed head collection I'd like to hear it.

hambeet's shed, same as everything else.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Knobb Manwich posted:

hambeet's shed, same as everything else.

what's in the box? what's in the box?? what's in the box.. with the dots?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

realbez posted:

Hey freebooter you should join us on the discord where we have civilised conversations with each other instead of the petty sniping done on this here forum

Rip a real one

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommu owns at least two friendly jordies shirts

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

hambeet posted:

I own the rare one where he detaches his jaw and swallows an unemployed person whole

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Tommunist posted:

I own the rare one where he detaches his jaw and swallows an unemployed person whole

Certainly explains his disdain for that unemployed union group since better quality of life for the unemployed would potentially mean they become quicker and stronger making them harder to catch, but also possibly larger which could cause his jaw to lock up.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Certainly explains his disdain for that unemployed union group since better quality of life for the unemployed would potentially mean they become quicker and stronger making them harder to catch, but also possibly larger which could cause his jaw to lock up.

My other one is jbp and friendly jordation hitting the bong

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

realbez posted:

Hey freebooter you should join us on the discord where we have civilised conversations with each other instead of the petty sniping done on this here forum

Genuinely don't understand the appeal of Discord over Twitter (which is where I do my laconic petty sniping)

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

hambeet posted:

But how many friendly shirdies jorts?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

freebooter posted:

Genuinely don't understand the appeal of Discord over Twitter (which is where I do my laconic petty sniping)

They’re nothing alike. One is a chat room with channels for cool and chill people and the other is a forum without threads for unhinged loons.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Solemn Sloth posted:

But how many friendly shirdies jorts?

Thousands upon thousands.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

The only memory of Healthy Harold I have was this kid in our class ripped the puppet off the hand of the lady, and threw it on the ground and started to jump on it, whilst yelling something in Farsi (I think)

He did that a lot actually, he would push over kids and jump on them whilst yelling something.

Ahhh Casula Primary School.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Into The Mild posted:

The only memory of Healthy Harold I have was this kid in our class ripped the puppet off the hand of the lady, and threw it on the ground and started to jump on it, whilst yelling something in Farsi (I think)

He was right to do it

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

He was right to do it

Totally. It was good for a laugh back then, and it’s good for a laugh now.

Some might say “it holds up”

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Into The Mild posted:

Tremendous

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

This doesn't seem like something you can get out of like normal LNP corruption of it looks corrupt but there's no way to prove it. He broke an Australian criminal code law with irrefutable evidence, he's going to get hit with one or more of: deprivation of liberty, a civil suit and contempt of court. They have to charge him or the rule of law breaks down.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...
Is Harold really that healthy, going around in a van, talking to schoolkids about drugs but also dietary choices. And why was constable care both a puppet, a cartoon and a regular cop with a giant foam head?

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice
I'm continuing my streak of not watching his videos but judging from the ones that have been showing up on the Australia subreddit lately, friendly jordan is pivoting dangerously close to the "my feuds are the most interesting content" youtube drama spiral

edit: tudge will pay a fine at most

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002

Flannelette posted:

This doesn't seem like something you can get out of like normal LNP corruption of it looks corrupt but there's no way to prove it. He broke an Australian criminal code law with irrefutable evidence, he's going to get hit with one or more of: deprivation of liberty, a civil suit and contempt of court. They have to charge him or the rule of law breaks down.

https://twitter.com/marquelawyers/status/1309042424765915140

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Flannelette posted:

you must be new here.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Flannelette posted:

:allears:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Konomex posted:

Is Harold really that healthy, going around in a van, talking to schoolkids about drugs but also dietary choices. And why was constable care both a puppet, a cartoon and a regular cop with a giant foam head?

His name is Constable Kenny and he is a war hero

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
If you want to post smug anime girl reaction images regarding that post I will allow it.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Is this because Bill called the government a "noob" in regards to the internet infrastucture

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

The Peccadillo posted:

Is this because Bill called the government a "noob" in regards to the internet infrastucture

He actually called scott morrison a simp.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Zenithe posted:

He actually called scott morrison a simp.

Hes done both

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Tommunist posted:

Hes done both

Classic Bill

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Bill was too good for us as a nation tbh and I'm glad he's able to relax at home and deliver the odd sniper missive.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Who?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Anidav posted:

If you want to post smug anime girl reaction images regarding that post I will allow it.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Sorry this is so long but holy poo poo what utter loving nutters. Yeah, the UN sent in their globalist world police but forgot to match uniforms with the locals. This is perfectly sane.

ABC Coronacheck

ABC posted:

Craig Kelly questions Victoria Police uniforms

A photo showing Victorian police responding to COVID-19 breaches has been shared on Facebook by Liberal MP Craig Kelly along with a caption questioning why the officers are wearing a different uniform to "regular Victoria police".

"Who are the people in the black uniforms with red 'Police' written on the back?" Mr Kelly asked.

https://m.facebook.com/CraigKellyMP/posts/1619676334893661

"Does anyone know why they are dressed differently from the regular Victorian police? Is it true that they don't display the officer's name on their uniform? Has anyone ever seen these uniforms on the streets before?"

Comments responding to Mr Kelly’s post suggest the red on the uniform marked the officers as part of the "Strong Cities Network", a coalition of cities working against violent extremism.
"Good question! We need answers," one comment reads. "Is this Chairman Dan's private security force / UN Strong Cities Force?"

So, what's the deal with the uniforms?

According to a Victoria Police spokeswoman, the uniform pictured is that of the force's Public Order Response Team (PORT).

"PORT regularly responds to planned and unplanned events which can include protests, or large scale sporting or entertainment events," the spokeswoman told Fact Check in an email.

"When officers from PORT are responding in large numbers at crowded events, coloured patches including red, blue and green alongside numbers on uniforms are used to clearly identify them from general duties police."

On the question of identity, the spokeswoman said the officers were indeed required to wear either a name badge or one identifying them by their "registered number".

As to suggestions Victoria Police had been "privatised" and "sold out" to the "Strong Cities Force", fact checkers at AAP rated such claims as false.

While Victoria is signed up to the Strong Cities Network, which is led by an independent UK think tank and aimed at tackling violent extremism, the fact checkers found that control of Victoria Police remains solely in the hands of the Victorian Government.

"While Victoria is a member city of the Strong Cities Network, this has no impact on the operations of Victoria Police, which continues to be owned by, and accountable to, Victoria's government," AAP said.

Despite claims on Facebook to the contrary, the network says it is not connected to the United Nations. However, its official launch took place in New York in 2015, at the margins of the UN General Assembly.

In regards to Mr Kelly's question on whether the uniforms shown in the post had been seen on the streets before, news reports show the red patches have been in use since at least September 2019, when PORT officers were involved in removing animal rights activists from a bridge in Melbourne (pictured).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Anidav posted: